Britney dancing at Fire Ball - Teaching class

BRING THE NOISE

3 hours ago, The Moments said:

Some of the kids are so little. What are people on this forum expecting from them?

Have you seen some of the **** that little kids do in hip hop choreography?

They're even better than their older counterparts.  I mean, even Britney posted a video of a little girl with two older people behind her doing the same choreography even better than them lol.

Well in any case I'm not complaining, but little kids like upwards of 5+ can do hardcore choreo. lol

some of the kids have no enthusiasm LOL You see that ***** in the middle barely moving her arms like ho u in the presence of the great Britney Spears u betta work *****! :jackk: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

Have you seen some of the **** that little kids do in hip hop choreography?

They're even better than their older counterparts.  I mean, even Britney posted a video of a little girl with two older people behind her doing the same choreography even better than them lol.

Well in any case I'm not complaining, but little kids like upwards of 5+ can do hardcore choreo. lol

some of the kids have no enthusiasm LOL You see that ***** in the middle barely moving her arms like ho u in the presence of the great Britney Spears u betta work *****! :jackk: 

Do you think that there is a problem in the dance teacher? Maybe one of the problems is that the same children don't gather periodically and that could also prohibit any kind of "progress"?

6 minutes ago, The Moments said:

Do you think that there is a problem in the dance teacher? Maybe one of the problems is that the same children don't gather periodically and that could also prohibit any kind of "progress"?

That's true too, I don't personally know how often she works with them, maybe it's just once a week or something.  I just know that kids CAN do complex choreography and catch on VERY fast!  I would kill to be in the same room as her but this choreography I mean..like IDK lol :jackk: 

Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

That's true too, I don't personally know how often she works with them, maybe it's just once a week or something.  I just know that kids CAN do complex choreography and catch on VERY fast!  I would kill to be in the same room as her but this choreography I mean..like IDK lol :jackk: 

It is cute that we talk about it. Next time I drink wine at home I will make a spiritual toast to all these skilled children. And think about Britney's dance classes also which are still very endearing, I am sure they make at least some people happy, Britney included.

Archived