Larry and co better hurry up with a new single. We need it ASAP

oh.la.laa

2nd single should be   

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope they already know what song will be next single :wannadie: 

September will take place quickly, Katy, Gaga, Miley, maybe Bey and Jay  - they will release their **** soon, so we have no time to wait :nyheadache:

While MM is still alive we need new hype=2 single with decent music video by well-trained directer  (like Joseph Kahn) and performance with quality choreography that is best suited for Britney :asspop:

They must already be involved in all of this,  already have contact with the director for the video and discuss it's concept  :mhmnod:

DON'T FLOP THIS TIME LARRY IT'S TIME TO WORK ***** :begone::lessons:

file.gif?extra=h0PFzs5fPCnWgRKmjdVr1y5PooD3HTncj7YAQV0Wd3XtHHv5GnJxWACvGHS9JQ8SuX4G8t7QtnV8WM92maopOzLzgYXEMsohg78GBX1Flcs7VO4y5-w

Glory full of potential hits, but it seems to me the best choice may be: Love me Down, Slumber Party, Better, Change Ur Mind ( No seas Cortes my fav one), If I'm Dancing 

I adore this album, and I think it deserves no less chart and overage success than FF. And even more better visual than we have at the moment :tiffhair:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mess of Make Me and VMA kinda killed the era for me already though I still enjoy the album. Sure, she can come up with an amazing second single like "Toxic" but let's not fool ourselves - MATM had a smashing video and the choreo is one of the best in her career yet! This Make Me video on the other leaves a really bad after taste

14 minutes ago, sjok said:

The mess of Make Me and VMA kinda killed the era for me already though I still enjoy the album. Sure, she can come up with an amazing second single like "Toxic" but let's not fool ourselves - MATM had a smashing video and the choreo is one of the best in her career yet! This Make Me video on the other leaves a really bad after taste

15 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Agree. Why are they waiting for all the big pop girls to release? They're so dumb, honestly. :mj:

they are. they are probably don't know what to do after everything, but  it shows once again that it is time to change her team. They don't know how to make ****.  We've had so many rumors and the fact that  Just Luv Me  was supposed to be 1st single. But they were stupid enough to change it to MM :nyheadache:

Just now, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

The fact that the fans have to beg for a good music video is tragic tbh. Britney should hire Beyonce's team :mj:

her videos were among the best in the entire industry and now they are working with  Randee St. Nicholas :nyheadache:  as if they have no money to work with high-class directors. Well, or at least popular. 

1 hour ago, sjok said:

um what do you mean "she can come up with an amazing second single like toxic" ????? Whats on the album is whats on the album - and do you hear anything on par with toxic? 

One thing (in the middle of the 100 others) that don't make sense.

They release songs for teens and adults (***, love, betrayal, etc) and then we have music videos for kids because they don't want to chock the younger fans. I mean, why releasing a soft video if the lyrics can still be heard (and sometimes, can be really worse than the video)??

3 minutes ago, badunkahunk said:

um what do you mean "she can come up with an amazing second single like toxic" ????? Whats on the album is whats on the album - and do you hear anything on par with toxic? 

Obviously, i didn't mean sound wise nor quality wise (pretty subjective) but I meant the potential of being a great single with an iconic video.

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Not releasing in May was the most tragic decision of this era.

She would have been overshadowed but she can't compete with pop artists anymore because of what they all did. 

Exactly. She would have mostly free spot to shine and no time to overthink original mv. They better hurry up with second single and smashing video. I can't at anyone not praising Glory. It's one of her best works. That's so dumb

2 minutes ago, Froot said:

Exactly. She would have mostly free spot to shine and no time to overthink original mv. They better hurry up with second single and smashing video. I can't at anyone not praising Glory. It's one of her best works. That's so dumb

I really have the feeling they are going to just let it die. I hope I'm wrong but how can they even turn it around? Idk 

1 hour ago, sjok said:

Damn son, you're on fire today. You've said out everything in my head.:angietea:

I wanna say Slumber Party but the GP's taste is so ****, I have a feeling it might not be appreciated enough. Kind of like what happened with Rihanna's Kiss It Better. Her fans were very vocal about their love for the song but it bombed when she released it as a single.

While I'm still in the process of warming up to If I'm Dancing, I feel like it's the most chart-friendly track on the album and would appeal to genres outside Britney's usual target audience.

Archived