Miss Movin' On: Britney Settles Lawsuit With Sam Lutfi

Jordan Miller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Britney Spears' caretakers and her former confidante have settled a long-running lawsuit that centered on events before the pop star's public meltdown in 2008."

"Attorneys for Spears' father, who is her conservator, filed a notice in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday announcing the settlement with Sam Lutfi, who was Spears' self-professed manager."

"Lutfi sued Spears and her parents in 2009, claiming her father Jamie hit him in the singer's mansion in early 2008. He also contended that a memoir by Spears' mother, Lynne, contained libel about him."

"The filing does not provide details on the settlement."

"A judge in November 2012 threw out Lutfi's claims, but an appeals court later restored the lawsuit. A trial had been scheduled for October."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7502717/britney-spears-lawsuit-sam-lutfi-settled

Wow, Sueney is coming for weaves, I hope this ******* sleaze bag gets whats coming for him, he was a huge part in Britney's highly publicized breakdown, he used her for attention and fame, I hope he gets a serious prison sentence.

4 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrince said:

"Britney Spears' caretakers and her former confidante have settled a long-running lawsuit that centered on events before the pop star's public meltdown in 2008."

"Attorneys for Spears' father, who is her conservator, filed a notice in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday announcing the settlement with Sam Lutfi, who was Spears' self-professed manager."

"Lutfi sued Spears and her parents in 2009, claiming her father Jamie hit him in the singer's mansion in early 2008. He also contended that a memoir by Spears' mother, Lynne, contained libel about him."

"The filing does not provide details on the settlement."

"A judge in November 2012 threw out Lutfi's claims, but an appeals court later restored the lawsuit. A trial had been scheduled for October."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7502717/britney-spears-lawsuit-sam-lutfi-settled

Wow, Sueney is coming for weaves, I hope this ******* sleaze bag gets whats coming for him, he was a huge part in Britney's highly publicized breakdown, he used her for attention and fame, I hope he gets a serious prison sentence.

Settlement means both parties agreed to end the case. Mostly, the agreement goes along with an amount of money from a part to another.

Archived