A round of applause for Make Me on iTunes

Cappycorn87

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, The Genuine said:

Despite not supported by radio and the disaster of the video which is not supported by the fans as well. This is a prove that Britney can still make hits without the help of a MV or flop radios

Yes

3 minutes ago, britrey said:

I'm still happy that even if it's out of the Top 10 already, it's still getting GREEN updates in KWORB. Huhuhu. #SlayMe

Yes

it's really unfortunate that it's not doing as well as it should, because it's really one of her best singles in YEARS. i blame most of it on the radio not picking it up, which really is just BS. god bless satellite radio though, the station venus plays it ALL THE TIME. not sure if satellite radio counts toward billboard? i also blame the billboard metrics - why is radio play factoring into the hot 100? it should be SALES and some streaming (i still disagree with streaming being counted but hey it's the world we live in).

i also blame a lot of it on the music video. when you listen to the whole album, it's *** *** ***, but then they give us such a vanilla video. granted we don't know why the original wasn't released, but i think it has to do without it being too ****** and/or controversial. you can't play both sides of the fence, team britney. you can't have britney literally OOZING *** on the album, but then scrapping a spicy video to go along with the lead single. and my whole issue is that any issues of the story or outfits or plot of anything in the video should have been sorted out BEFORE filming, not while filming or after filming was done. would've saved a crap ton of money if they worked out any disagreements BEFORE production started.

Archived