She needs to do this in Vegas...

Just one, random as hell live performance like she did with YOK on TCSBS. Even if it's just one night, or one whole leg like YOK, it would do her reputation wonders. 

She sang this with passion, it was a complete surprise and totally spontaneous. It would be epic- especially if she chose another song centred around a woman scorned!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

On POM? She needed to do this at the VMAs or at least on SNL now or something... 

I'd imagine she'd be more comfortable at POM though. It'd still get tons of media coverage, but it wouldn't be as much pressure for her.

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Maybe to start now but she needs to try and sing live for the GP. Maybe the attitude for her would switch if so

I hope so. :hype:

It's sad to see her being dissed so much but the GP totally have a point. Singers just can't get away with not singing a single live note anymore.

Just now, Damon said:

I hope so. :hype:

It's sad to see her being dissed so much but the GP totally have a point. Singers just can't get away with not singing a single live note anymore.

Exactly...

Not to mention Brit's management lying about it. She sings live but literally plays the cd version. It's just like wtf 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Exactly...

Not to mention Brit's management lying about it. She sings live but literally plays the cd version. It's just like wtf 

Lucky was the worst. Sitting and lip-syncing to those 2000 vocals :weusay:

Archived