what ya need is overrated and Clumsy is Underrated !!!

Mannequin*

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

She nailed those vocals on CLumsy!!!! I don't get the hate.... what ya need is kinda annoying tbh.... I have to turn down a little the volume in that song :quirkney: anyone agree ??? 

I love Clumsy too! But I also love What ya Need which I can understand would go better with the GP because it's fierce. Clumsy has that feel-good vibe I love... it makes me smile everytime :quirkney:

I totally agree with the op

I confess I skip what you need, I don't consider it single material.

on the other hand clumsy is a gem and it has the power to slay the charts even with no promotion. It has a great beat and a easily remembered melody: all the things that made till the world ends and scream and shout hits.

I think some people here don't want clumsy as a single only because it is one of the first songs we heard and they want the "new" ones as singles. If it had been released today, all the people here would be praising it.

1 hour ago, TomM0RE said:

I totally agree with the op

I confess I skip what you need, I don't consider it single material.

on the other hand clumsy is a gem and it has the power to slay the charts even with no promotion. It has a great beat and a easily remembered melody: all the things that made till the world ends and scream and shout hits.

I think some people here don't want clumsy as a single only because it is one of the first songs we heard and they want the "new" ones as singles. If it had been released today, all the people here would be praising it.

Preach it sis, both songs are amazing but Clumsy is a smash waiting to happen and her choir vocals :feelingmyself:

Archived