Is this VMA photo new?

sutramaya

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I don't get the adoration for him. I honestly think he's kinda gross. I mean, did anyone see that video of him doing coke off of some girl's ****? Britney deserves someone amazing and he is not the one. 

Their chemistry was pretty great tho.

But no. 

I agree but you're talking like g eazy had ever chance with her :tiffsmoke:  white rapper phase is over in 2006

26 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Nahh. I've just seen a lot people on here saying they look good together and would make a great couple and I completely think otherwise.

Because all this time, Britney has dated a caveman who keep a surprise for so long, a golfer who wears crocs but never lose his neck-tie and a straight-act bottom. So at least, we think that G-Eazy is looking quite decent for her despite of his age. But everyone is entitled to their opinion anyway. 

18 minutes ago, mr-photogenic said:

Because all this time, Britney has dated a caveman who keep a surprise for so long, a golfer who wears crocs but never lose his neck-tie and a straight-act bottom. So at least, we think that G-Eazy is looking quite decent for her despite of his age. But everyone is entitled to their opinion anyway. 

Britney can do better than g easy :comingthru:

Archived