People are saying Britney's new album isn't her?

blissfuloutsider

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney stans always giving others stans what they wants:nothavingit: we should not spread this **** and less in this glorious Era then we're gonna bitching because she doesn't appears nominated in somewhere:sofedup: any award will not nominate her if her own fans start to speard that's kind of rumors discussing whether her album was recorded by someone else?:mhmsureny:  unbelievable, then we complaint about flopage:xcuseme: anyone with ears knows that glory is BRITNEY:keshawave:

It's the album where her voice sounds the most like Britney 

like ever since ITZ or Blackout :sofedup:

6 minutes ago, WorkBixxh said:

I believe it too, I think is Britney in the whole record. I mean, why to use another voice when you can totally autotune her voice ? :quirkney:

Autotune wouldn't make her magically reach that high note on Passenger

Or magically make vocals appear when they haven't been recorded :quirkney:

5 minutes ago, WorkBixxh said:

I believe it too, I think is Britney in the whole record. I mean, why to use another voice when you can totally autotune her voice ? :quirkney:

Yes, using a second recording artist sounds rather expensive. IMO it was just that Britney refused to rerecord certain parts, the album was rushed, she was busy with preparation for POM. They needed to release the album so they just asked Myah to finish up the recording sessions, which (once again) doesn't mean Britney wasn't vocally capable. :beynah:

Archived