Britney really needs to bring these two outfits back to Piece of Me!

jamesedward94

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

The first one sure, but different shoes. The second one... Eh :-/ and my gosh I forgot how bad POM looked when she first started. Those wigs alone omg 

I actually don't mind the shoes for the first one... either of them actually. The first one give it a more casual look, for the "classier" top. and the nude bodysuite gives her heels with still continuing it all the way down. Like without a break in the material in between the heel and ball of her foot.

Also... None of those are wigs. Although they weren't great wigs for her natural hair, I kinda miss them, they made the show more "spectacular" especially the "magical" on stage full costume/hair change in the middle of a song.

And I really hated her doing I Wanna Go with her long or even brown hair against the "mirrors" showing her with short curly hair.

36 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

I promise as a black gay man, Britney needs a all black styling team from her hairdresser, wardrobe and makeup. :shadelaugh:

They would give her some flavor and get her look all the way together

So basically because you're black, you have the right to be racist?:xcuseme:

Imagine the backlash if a non-black person said the exact same thing.

it was just a skin color, isn't it? What was that, "equality" not "superiority"? :chershade:

22 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

So basically because you're black, you have the right to be racist?:xcuseme:

Imagine the backlash if a non-black person said the exact same thing.

it was just a skin color, isn't it? What was that, "equality" not "superiority"? :chershade:

Gurl please sit it was a joke take that SJW mess to tumblr

2 hours ago, tbwb said:

I actually don't mind the shoes for the first one... either of them actually. The first one give it a more casual look, for the "classier" top. and the nude bodysuite gives her heels with still continuing it all the way down. Like without a break in the material in between the heel and ball of her foot.

Also... None of those are wigs. Although they weren't great wigs for her natural hair, I kinda miss them, they made the show more "spectacular" especially the "magical" on stage full costume/hair change in the middle of a song.

And I really hated her doing I Wanna Go with her long or even brown hair against the "mirrors" showing her with short curly hair.

Not full wigs...But I swear I see a partial wig closure in both of them. Either way, I never follow POM updates. That just doesn't look like her natural hair in either photo. But if it is, those styles still don't look good so..

Archived