NEWS: Glory debuts #4 in Canada with...

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, button said:

She needs a hit asap to sell the album.

If she doesn't, the album won't even reach 200k

It frustrates me so much... The album will sell less than 200K in pire sales at the end...She did so much this era... I know she isn't fresh blood but how can Beyonce do +650K in her first week and in the USA alone she also came a while ago and had a messy TIDAL release or whatever.. And the promo can't be an explanation this era because she is doing so much and GOOD promo... I hate everyone right now. I bought 3 copies and have been streaming 24/7... She has to tour to gain her public back

6 minutes ago, CrazyLucky said:

It frustrates me so much... She did so much this era... I know she isn't fresh blood but how can Beyonce do +650K in her first week she also came a while ago and had a messy TIDAL release or whatever.. And the promo can't be an explanation this era because she is doing so much and GOOD promo... I hate everyone right now. I bought 3 copies and have been streaming 24/7... She has to tour to gain her public back

Beyonce managed to debut with 650k+ because she has been doing everything perfectly since 2013. Our girl has been doing everything wrong since 2013, starting with the idea of recording Britney Jean. (passing by Pretty Girls ect.)

The promo started very late, and the VMA performance was a messy medley. Looking back now, we shouldn't be surprised at the result.

1 hour ago, Chico101 said:

Omg I bought two albums from HMV

Streamed the album forever on Spotify Canada.

And she only got 7k?

:kidcries:

and I just saw an advert on HGTV for Barbara's album and my mom's like "I need to go buy that"

:letitburn:

Tell your mom what she need to do is to buy and stream Glory :lessons:

Spoiler

I'm kidding obvi I don't want you to get your *** beat :lustney:

45 minutes ago, button said:
40 minutes ago, button said:

Beyonce managed to debut with 650k+ because she has been doing everything perfectly since 2013. Our girl has been doing everything wrong since 2013, starting with the idea of recording Britney Jean. (passing by Pretty Girls ect.)

The promo started very late, and the VMA performance was a messy medley. Looking back now, we shouldn't be surprised at the result.

Yeah I know but it feels like her fans are just more loyal, they ride so hard for her, She is so stable commercially even with the tragic state of albums sales in general nowadays... Her 1st week figures are always so good even with that surprise album she sold 90K under 3 hours with only iTunes USA or something like that, I didn't undestand it back then but now after Lemonade I get it, her fans stand by her no matter what. To be honest when I heard she dropped an album without any prior promotion or announcement just posting it on Instagram I was sure she would flop, but look how it turned out...The Army is just shrinking. RCA and her creative team need new ideas, taking risks can be a good thing. Playing it safe won't get her anywhere...But on a brighest side, the promo and tv performances are great and showing the positive turn of her career. I wish she would Tour after Vegas to connect with the public.

45 minutes ago, button said:

Archived