Liar should be the 2nd single!!!

BabyOneMoreTime.

You know what? I actually feel like Liar would make an awesome second single. It's so classic Britney and an uptempo bop that might be needed after Make Me. It came to me after I was listening to Liar and had an awesome idea for a music video... it's all southern-styled with horse-riding, bar fights, lassos, things like that. I think it would be so awesome because you would have a great song that already reminds people of why they loved Britney in the first place (fun, catchy pop!) and then having a video that hearkens back to Britney being an all American-southern belle (although in this video she'd be causing total mayhem). Actually, it'd be a lot like Pink's "Trouble" video. Except with a different story-line and different type of aesthetics so it isn't too similar. Also the ending of the song with that heavy beat and harmonica could have the video ending with her setting one of those old-wooden town bars on fire and dramatically exiting while a little old redneck sits playing the harmonica outside as it burns down. It'd be totally fun and different for her, and will remove the "*** ****" stigma away from her. AND her videos seem to be the most iconic when it's set in some type of theme with characters and a story (BOMT, Oops, Toxic). The song could also make for awesome live performances. YES with live vocals because that's another thing she needs to fix her image with. I'm telling you LIAR can be everything :'(

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

You know what? I actually feel like Liar would make an awesome second single. It's so classic Britney and an uptempo bop that might be needed after Make Me. It came to me after I was listening to Liar and had an awesome idea for a music video... it's all southern-styled with horse-riding, bar fights, lassos, things like that. I think it would be so awesome because you would have a great song that already reminds people of why they loved Britney in the first place (fun, catchy pop!) and then having a video that hearkens back to Britney being an all American-southern belle (although in this video she'd be causing total mayhem). Actually, it'd be a lot like Pink's "Trouble" video. Except with a different story-line and different type of aesthetics so it isn't too similar. Also the ending of the song with that heavy beat and harmonica could have the video ending with her setting one of those old-wooden town bars on fire and dramatically exiting while a little old redneck sits playing the harmonica outside as it burns down. It'd be totally fun and different for her, and will remove the "*** ****" stigma away from her. AND her videos seem to be the most iconic when it's set in some type of theme with characters and a story (BOMT, Oops, Toxic). The song could also make for awesome live performances. YES with live vocals because that's another thing she needs to fix her image with. I'm telling you LIAR can be everything :'(

I totally agree that Liar should be a single :donewithit: but being that it´s one of the bonus tracks I think the chnances are slim  :bthink:

1000% agree, that song is a major HIT and it's exactly what the GP wants from her :saycheese:

Slumber Party is also a perfect choice, but I think Liar has more of a classic Britney feel that the GP will respond to.

Just Luv Me should be 3rd, regardless of what's 2nd :donewithit:

...YES, we all know it's a bonus track. That means nothing, it will only help boost Deluxe sales. Bonus tracks can be singles as easily as a standard track :sofedup:

Archived