Ive listened to Body Ache after Glory...

larac

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Enzo said:

It Should Be Deleted. Ear Ache. Chillin With the Devil. Now That I Went Avicii :ipass:
I forgot how bad this album was. Of course it also has some gems (WB, Don't Cry or Hold on Tight)...
...but looking back, it's like :embarrassney: Also this Myah disaster. Not even knowing who is really singing half of the time.

Sorry for the BJ bashing but it's not like it was unjustified :angietea:

Hide contents

One of my favs was BMS. I'm not ashamed. It's kinda similar to Man on the Moon - the latter being a thousand times better obviously.

Your renames literally had me dying :hahaha:

11 hours ago, BritneyGasoline said:

Britney Jean should be an EP with only 5 songs…

1. Alien

2. Work *****

3. Hold On Tight

4. Til it's gone

5. Don't cry

Alien is trash :ugh:

Perfume should replace it on the Bessie Jane EP tbh 

22 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

The magic in Alien stops as soon as the voice breaks up from all pitch shifting at  "I tried but never figured it out" . Even if you make it to the chorus you'll quickly realize that is ALL stretched and cracking. Thats William Orbits fault. Her voice sounds like a broken violin

Shut up. It's Anthony Preston's fault who is the vocal producer and hes on team Will.I.Am. Orbit is a perfectionist and would not let that happen.

22 hours ago, openwatersurfer said:

And NEWSFLASH PEOPLE; auto-tune and editing a voice does not make the TONE of someone's voice sound like another specific person. Britney's voice is heavily processed on lots of songs like Piece of Me, It Should Be Easy, Toy Soldier etc... but you can still tell it's her. :cigney:

THANK YOU for saying this. So many people are in denial about this. The other user in this thread said they edited her to the point where it doesnt sound like her... but you can't do that

2 hours ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

THANK YOU for saying this. So many people are in denial about this. The other user in this thread said they edited her to the point where it doesnt sound like her... but you can't do that

Thank you for agreeing :carpoolney:

I was listening to some more of BJ recently and it's just bizarre how much of it is clearly not Britney. The pronunciation in so many songs is just not what Britney sounds like. The first verse in Flopping With You for example :lanacackle:

Archived