What can we expect from her iHeart and Apple Music fests performances?

Maryy

1 hour ago, NewB said:

Don't expect anything is the way to approach things to avoid meltdowns. I would love to see something like the M + M's tour she did way back since the stage and feel would be similar to the Apple Music Festival's set-up. 

I'd hope for live vocals or at least pre-recorded but again NO EXPECTATIONS, LESS MELTDOWNS. :orangu:

She slayed Slave on M&M tour 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, stawch said:

Piece of Me show, but a little reductive.

It's gonna be awkward, because she showed Piece of Me at the Billboard Music Awards so people is going to be like "hum, I just watched this". 

true but she can still slay the gp if at least she decides to use some pre-recorded vocals at apple festival bc otherwise im telling u gurl... europe will shred her... :nothavingit: i still remember the day after uk x factor when she performed womanizer. it was disturbing they bashed her so bad :tiffsniffle:

2 minutes ago, the_toy said:

true but she can still slay the gp if at least she decides to use some pre-recorded vocals at apple festival bc otherwise im telling u gurl... europe will shred her... :nothavingit: i still remember the day after uk x factor when she performed womanizer. it was disturbing they bashed her so bad :tiffsniffle:

I loved that performance though. She was so into it. :carpoolney:

2 hours ago, NewB said:

Don't expect anything is the way to approach things to avoid meltdowns. I would love to see something like the M + M's tour she did way back since the stage and feel would be similar to the Apple Music Festival's set-up. 

I'd hope for live vocals or at least pre-recorded but again NO EXPECTATIONS, LESS MELTDOWNS. :orangu:

2007ney doing the original slave and toxic choreo but somehow britards find excuses in 2016 for doing the bare minimum and not doing the original choreos

1 hour ago, Cookie Lyon said:

2007ney doing the original slave and toxic choreo but somehow britards find excuses in 2016 for doing the bare minimum and not doing the original choreos

******* THIS! even 2007ney wasn't as stiff as currentney(don't get me wrong we are in heaven compared to FFTney) 2007ney had that natural rhythm that currentney lacks

Here's what I want:

Act 1: The Legend (dance segment)

Circus

Make Me

Slumber Party

I’m A Slave 4 U

-

Act 2: The Rock Star (mic segment)

I Love Rock and Roll

Stronger

Womanizer

Private Show

What You Need

-

Act 3: Unplugged (sit and sing)

Just Like Me

…Baby, One More Time

Man on the Moon

-

Act 4: The Diva (dance segment)

Do You Wanna Come Over?

I Wanna Go

Till The World Ends

Encore: Toxic

Looking at past sets, they ranged from 8-22 songs, so 16 is plausible, especially since she's the only act!

That being said, we'll probably get a truncated POM show, something like this:

Work *****

Womanizer

Piece of Me

Gimme More

…Baby, One More Time/Oops!.. I Did It Again

Scream and Shout/Boys

Do You Wanna Come Over?

I’m A Slave 4 U

Make Me

Slumber Party

Circus

Just Luv Me

Toxic

Till The World Ends

Not bad, but I'd rather see something new. 

Then, there's iHeart Radio. She'll probably only perform 3-5 songs, it's like Wango Tango or one of those, Here's my bets:

Womanizer (or Circus)

Make Me

Slumber Party 

Toxic

Do You Wanna Come Over

Just saying. :kisses2all:

Archived