What can we expect from her iHeart and Apple Music fests performances?

Maryy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

4 hours ago, SamanthaBailey said:

I expect POM perform in different venue.  I hear UK peoples really hate lipsych especially when it done to CD versions but I think she do it anyway.  I hope they mute audience for apple music performs, she gon get lots of boos.   :nydisgust: I be glad with anything as long as she look hot and happy.  But I really hope for work ***** acoustic with live vocal, that my biggest dream as fan :otears:

This sounds harsh and I'll probably be dragged for it, but if she's booed at Apple Music Festival for lipping, I hope they don't mute the audience reaction. :awww: I kinda hope that makes her or her team realize that she'll eventually have to depart from lipping in order to perform at high profile events in the future.

I also think it's so sad to see so many people in this thread not being able to dream up what they envision when the reality of POM-inspired performances, probably not live vocals, everything everyone's said will realistically happen will happen. So I guess it's that element of surprise that I miss from fans/Britney's performances. It's like we doom her performances before they happen because we already essentially know what's happening. :crying1: And I know it's to avoid meltdowns but it's still kind of sad lbr 

everybody is so outrageous about Beyonce performance at the vma-s but really? Britney at the BBMA is so much better. she did songs that actually people know. not like bey.

i think she's going to do a little concert of glory with, slumber party, make me, love me down, do you wanna come over, etc.

Don't expect anything is the way to approach things to avoid meltdowns. I would love to see something like the M + M's tour she did way back since the stage and feel would be similar to the Apple Music Festival's set-up. 

I'd hope for live vocals or at least pre-recorded but again NO EXPECTATIONS, LESS MELTDOWNS. :orangu:

36 minutes ago, LERIROLAU said:

everybody is so outrageous about Beyonce performance at the vma-s but really? Britney at the BBMA is so much better. she did songs that actually people know. not like bey.

i think she's going to do a little concert of glory with, slumber party, make me, love me down, do you wanna come over, etc.

the entire audience was singing along with beyonce tho lol. people my age are literally obsessed with lemonade 

7 hours ago, Menzo said:

38723608.jpg

TBH!

At this point I learned to expect nothing or the minimum from Britney and her team.

Im still a fan of her music, but she as a performer is going down the drain unless she does a drastic change.

Its sad to be outstaged by Rihanna, Beyonce, Ariana etc....

Britney is supposed to be an ICON, SHOWSTOPPER, MEMORABLE, ETC....

She needs to UP her game BIG TIME

Archived