What can we expect from her iHeart and Apple Music fests performances?

Maryy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she'll feel as much pressure for example at the apple music festival - because she'll be the only performer! 

I HOPE she only sings songs from Glory, not here for work ***** or womanizer. Can't really see her doing these songs at apple anyways because it's a rather small stage. 

also pray that she might so an acoustic performance of just like me or just luv me because I'm sure she can pull them off with a nice guitar. sure she will do fine :feelingmyself:

20 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

I don't think she'll feel as much pressure for example at the apple music festival - because she'll be the only performer! 

I HOPE she only sings songs from Glory, not here for work ***** or womanizer. Can't really see her doing these songs at apple anyways because it's a rather small stage. 

also pray that she might so an acoustic performance of just like me or just luv me because I'm sure she can pull them off with a nice guitar. sure she will do fine :feelingmyself:

i've been dreaming of a Man On The Moon acoustic performance FOR DAYS now! i even thought that she could use that Vocoder microphone live and it would sound AWESOME and so different. rarely artists use them... :gobaby:

16 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Won't it just be Pom performances? I think that is what we should expect. I can't take anymore meltdowns. 

so everytime she performs outside out of Vegas it will be just like her residency? i really hope not. BBMAs and VMAs were the main proof of that.

it would be embarrassing anyway. plus, Apple Music Fest would not support such high structures and scenarios and lights like POM Las Vegas i guess

Just now, toysoldier88 said:

It is so obvious it's pom that i dont see how somebody could expect anything different:zoomzoom:

how can she remotely think it's a good idea to bring a cheap version of her POM Las Vegas performances to Nevada and London tho? :zoomzoom:

'cause those festivals and stages would not handle her POM Las Vegas productions so... :zoomzoom:

what a mess it would be :orangu:

1 minute ago, Maryy said:

how can she remotely think it's a good idea to bring a cheap version of her POM Las Vegas performances to Nevada and London tho? :zoomzoom:

'cause those festivals and stages would not handle her POM Las Vegas productions so... :zoomzoom:

Then it will be a cheap version of POM.

she even didnt care about VMAs even though whole media and GP were excited for it. So i dont think she ll do smth different or huge for those festivals.

3 minutes ago, Maryy said:

It s not like she has never done somenthing like this... FF tour european and south american cheap tours, bringing basic performaces for vmas, not giving a damn about the today show performances.... She is fearless in a sense:shameless:

Frankly what I WANT to see vs What we WILL see are two different questions.

Here's What I WANT to SEE:

48 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

She only sings songs from Glory, an acoustic performance of just like me or just luv me and a few other songs :feelingmyself:

25 minutes ago, Maryy said:

i've been dreaming of a Man On The Moon acoustic performance FOR DAYS now! i even thought that she could use that Vocoder microphone live and it would sound AWESOME and so different. rarely artists use them... :gobaby:

These are two examples of what I want to see (esp MAN ON THE MOON since I am on love with that song). Like a single stage her on a stool with a Mic

vs

What WE probably WILL GET

18 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

Then it will be a cheap version of POM.

she even didnt care about VMAs even though whole media and GP were excited for it. So i dont think she ll do smth different or huge for those festivals.

27 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I expect POM. 

Hairflips and armography.

But I really really wish she proves me wrong.

Esp the Hope she proves me wrong...

I'd be happy with ANYTHING with a middle ground at this point or ANYTHING for that matter... hope that answers your question

5 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

These are two examples of what I want to see (esp MAN ON THE MOON since I am on love with that song). Like a single stage her on a stool with a Mic

vs

I'd be happy with ANYTHING with a middle ground at this point or ANYTHING for that matter... hope that answers your question

slay that down to earth opinion sis :yeaok:

7 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

vs

That is so spot on:bthink:

I'm scared actually :wendycry:

Archived