Honestly......what else do we want her to do??

spears

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her look, her dance moves, the medley, the chemistry between the two was on fire!

I'm okay with her lip-syncing but with that being said almost everyone in the business lip-sync but with Britney it's so obvious, I mean what happened when "me, myself and I" starts? The synchronization is ****! 

If she continues to lipsync then she needs to work on her lip-movements. She always makes it so obvious! Don't expose urself all the time Guuuurl! Sometimes it is painful to watch! 

:idkney:

1 hour ago, Mantequilla said:

The problem wasn't the way she performed. She showed up, did her job, and did it well. The problem , I think, was the performance in terms of production. They marketed it as "Britney's big comeback to the VMAs after 9 years", and the performance was completely average. 

#Sabotage - the fact that team britney didnt seem to know beyonce was gonna rehearse her lemonade concert there. jamie lynn seemed surprised bout it so i assumed team b was too.

The VMA performance was good. Nothing out of this world or iconic but it was a solid performance.

Having said that, I think the performance was way over hyped for what it actually ended up being. The way that it was being hyped they made it seem like she was going to try to top the VMA 2000/2001 performances and that wasn't the case. Also, I think the fact that Beyonce performed a mini concert not only took away from Britney's performance but also from every other artist's performances.

People on here seem to still be waiting for Britney to go back to the person/performer she was at age 18/19/20/21 and THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Archived