Honestly......what else do we want her to do??

spears

I keep watching the VMA performance to see what everyone is moaning about and i really don't see it...I thought she was on fire.....the way that i see it, untill britney starts performing with dinasaurs and flying pigs we will never be satisfied........yes she could at least sing the verses live....... but When her "average" performances are still this good I cant. Are we saying Britney needs to be compared to Beyonce for us to validate her as a performer? 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, spears said:

I keep watching the VMA performance to see what everyone is moaning about and i really don't see it...I thought she was on fire.....the way that i see it, untill britney starts performing with dinasaurs and flying pigs we will never be satisfied........yes she could at least sing the verses live....... but When her "average" performances are still this good I cant. Are we saying Britney needs to be compared to Beyonce for us to validate her as a performer? 

AGREE 100%!!! I think the performance was simple and **** just as the song... she looked comfident and happy and the chemistry between her and G was soooooo good that it made up for the live vocals..... whiiiich I'm sure there was originally gonna be in Me, myself & I as she changed the mic in between! Total conspiracy....:idkney:

Unplugged coming soon? :carpoolney:

40 minutes ago, spears said:

******* finally something positive.

I thought people will be happy with this era 'cause Britney is giving us everything she didn't in BJ era and at the begining of POM.

At this point I'm sure that if she did MTV Unplugged people would complain about the chosen songs, the way she held the mic or maybe "why didn't she hold the mic herself?".

If she did a 10 minute, non-stop dance breakdown people would complain about leotard, shoes, make up, dancers, lightning or the way music was mixted.

Britney Army will truly never be happy and this era shows it. :lessons: 
I used to complain A LOT in FF era and BJ era and I was quite unsure about this year, but she proved she still got the fire and made amazing album. 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania mic drop

20 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

******* finally something positive.

I thought people will be happy with this era 'cause Britney is giving us everything she didn't in BJ era and at the begining of POM.

At this point I'm sure that if she did MTV Unplugged people would complain about the chosen songs, the way she held the mic or maybe "why didn't she hold the mic herself?".

If she did a 10 minute, non-stop dance breakdown people would complain about leotard, shoes, make up, dancers, lightning or the way music was mixted.

Britney Army will truly never be happy and this era shows it. :lessons: 
I used to complain A LOT in FF era and BJ era and I was quite unsure about this year, but she proved she still got the fire and made amazing album. 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania mic drop

I just joined this forum and expected to see nice conversation about her songs etc. but it seems most post are about how her album is failing and how she should've done this and that...

After 7 years I think everyone who claims to be her fan should be happy that she is doing great, she is happy and confident in her music, giving interviews all the time... she is slowly improving after her hardships... Do you really expect her to be the sixteen-year-old version of herself?

I like to new and improved Brit... just wait and see, she will do live during Glory era for sure!!!

Just now, Wombat said:

I just joined this forum and expected to see nice conversation about her songs etc. but it seems most post are about how her album is failing and how she should've done this and that...

After 7 years I think everyone who claims to be her fan should be happy that she is doing great, she is happy and confident in her music, giving interviews all the time... she is slowly improving after her hardships... Do you really expect her to be the sixteen-year-old version of herself?

I like to new and improved Brit... just wait and see, she will do live during Glory era for sure!!!

BTW, all I want her team to improve is TO RELEASE THE ORIGINAL MAKE ME VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelingmyself:

1 hour ago, spears said:

I don't think that people are comparing her to Beyonce, (at least here) so much as with her previous VMA performances. They wanted a spectacle, esp since that's what the VMA commercials were promising people. They wanted a gimmick, like 2000 = Strip Suit, 2001 = Snake, 2003 = The Kiss... So people were like... what WILL she do next?

I agree it's a good performance, good dancing (just Simple) which Britney doesn't normally do (in the past)

like u said maybe 2017 = Flying Monkey? or something I dunno lol

As a side note, I would love to see a live performance (at least like a section) like she did in the I Can't get No Satisfaction/Oops performance. The ICGNS was live and Oops was ALL performance

Better choreography, more experimental, creative, interesting props, something iconic. From Britney herself I would like something like FAQin hell by Marina and the Diamonds, some new outfits, nice visuals, something she has never done before. There are a lot of stuff she can do honestly...

3 hours ago, germanguy20 said:

I also liked the VMA performance, it made me proud that she was so comfortable getting on stage all alone in the beginning, just her, no dancers!! 

This for me is what i have always wanted to see from her, just her doing her thing without a lot of dancers, cos for me, a lot of dancers in the end, she just lazys through the choreo bcos she knows people are doing the job for her...this time she knew all eyes were on her, so she brought it....People will always find something to nit pick with her....

Britney needs to stop scrapping **** and she'll be fine...no one would have complained during circus tour of Andre didn't get fired. That mannequin rehearsal is praised to the heavens...WE saw the make me performance in Vegas and had meltdowns when the pulbkic saw the same *** basic choreography (that SHE wanted to do cuz she scrapped charms choreography which was praised by everyone including non fans.) they dragged her *** just as the fans said they would her and her team could start by stop bein so ****** cheap and she could actually DANCE her best with difficult choreography for a change and she has proved over and over again she can she just insist on dumbing every ****** thing down and scrapping every good idea 

Archived