The #LetsBashGloryParty Has Started Early

greenbear89

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Britman512 said:

How is it underperforming it's top 3 in the usa and UK and number in 20 plus countries you tell me how that is underperforming 

A top 3 album is underperforming a album numbr 1 in 20+ countries is underperforming? Delusional fans

You tell 'em! This fanbase thinks that if Britney isn't number 1 or doesn't have Katy Perry/Rihanna views on her music videos or doesnt fly or teleport or do something crazy during a performance that the performance sucks etc. They have unreasonable expectations for a popstar who has been killin the game for almost 20 years. Best part is when they start getting possessive over her when she wants to spend time with her kids. 

17 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

So in other words you're riding that #LetsBashGlory train. Best wishes sis :myjam:

Um how? I love the album and I haven't said otherwise :drown: 

I just said I haven't seen anyone actually bashing the album and I already explained this in my previous post which obviously you didn't get. 

12 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

You tell 'em! This fanbase thinks that if Britney isn't number 1 or doesn't have Katy Perry/Rihanna views on her music videos or doesnt fly or teleport or do something crazy during a performance that the performance sucks etc. They have unreasonable expectations for a popstar who has been killin the game for almost 20 years. Best part is when they start getting possessive over her when she wants to spend time with her kids. 

:gloria:

8 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

This is an attention seeking thread. 

No one is bashing Glory.

@NotAPassenger this OP is basically saying you're bashing Glory, and @Aleister Crowley emphasizing it.

:leaving:

This is not an attention-seeking thread. Read through threads before you make unnecessary comments. I'm not simply talking about TOPICS that are posted on the forum (two of which did have a lot of negativity and whining babies) but I'm also talking about general comments people are posting in posts. Please don't question the validity of my thread on this forum. You don't necessarily have good judgment given that you think Hard To Forget Ya is the worst song on Glory ;) 

17 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

This is an attention seeking thread. 

No one is bashing Glory.

@NotAPassenger this OP is basically saying you're bashing Glory, and @Aleister Crowley emphasizing it.

:leaving:

This tbh, obviously OP is just pulling arguments out of nowhere, like I'm sure NO ONE has said her voice is autotuned, and ever since the day it leaked people have had their favorite and least favorite songs from the album :leaving: 

Such a typical way to get upvotes, act like the whole forum is bashing something, call them out (sometimes followed by a "you dumb *******" "you overdramatic bottoms/twinks") and act like they're sick of this place even tho they'll still be here everyday  :walkoff:

11 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

This tbh, obviously OP is just pulling arguments out of nowhere, like I'm sure NO ONE has said her voice is autotuned, and ever since the day it leaked people have had their favorite and least favorite songs from the album :leaving: 

Such a typical way to get upvotes, act like the whole forum is bashing something, call them out (sometimes followed by a "you dumb *******" "you overdramatic bottoms/twinks") and act like they're sick of this place even tho they'll still be here everyday  :walkoff:

wait wait wait lol....have you even been on exhale today? Lets go through your post shall we

"Like I'm sure NO ONE has said her voice is autotuned"... well clearly you aren't sure enough because you're wrong. This has been posted today. 

"Act like the whole forum is bashing something"....re-read my original post and tell me where I said the whole forum is bashing Glory.

"Act like they're sick of this place even tho they'll still be here everyday"....no comment. How did you even come to this conclusion?

There are hits, she sounds spectacular, and Glory is a blessing to this fanbase.:tiffanynod: But the promo thing is real. We got a lot of promo this time, and we should be grateful. But I am pissed of, because they decided to promote her big time but they did it wrongly. They wasted a few opportunities to make her relevant again, but in Britney's world: another day, another drama.

1 hour ago, GetBack98 said:

Oh shut up, we all love the album which is why some are more pressed to see it underperform commercially

If some people say it's "lacking hits" they're saying it because the album is good and not as generic as the music on radio.

And the "lack of promo" excuses are just people defending the not so good nor terrible numbers 

Can you show me at least ONE post calling her vocals on this album autotuned? 

There is autotune. 

Private Show and What You Need say hi. 

:truthtea:

56 minutes ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

For me, the only disadvantage of Glory is the lack of a powerful and iconic dance track. In all previous records she had at least one song like this. But not in Glory. :idkney:

It seems like DYWCO will be the track for this era. Most likely will be a single and it can either be a huge it or a total failure. I personally liked the song after a second listen.....and then kept replaying it. Hopefully the GP will eat it up. 

4 hours ago, Asakura Hao said:

Glory is unquestionably a great album, but people will still bash it because it's underpreforming.

Is it?  I feel like I've said this in a million different threads today, but Glory just debuted in the Top 10 (or higher) all over the world and its lead single is still slaying iTunes almost two months after it came out.  idk what people were expecting, but I think it's doing pretty well all things considered.  **** could be a lot worse.  Let's just be happy that she didn't sink even lower after BJ and 'Pretty Girls'.  She's digging herself out of that hole. 

Archived