Maybe it's just me, but I actually love Clumsy

jamesedward94

It might be a little basic and is pretty much lacking a chorus, but I love how she sounds on it. And I love how the vocals sound during the breakdown. It's quirky and different from the rest of the album. I feel like everyone just absolutely hates it, and I don't really get that. Not my favorite, but definitely not a bad song!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly skip it. The verses are super catchy, especially when the bass comes in.

Other than the incredibly stupid lyrics, I just really can't stand that pathetic EDM "drop" or that the song completely lacks a proper chorus.

Could have been a great song, but it deserves to be switched with any of the AMAZING Deluxe tracks, tbh 

I'm with you. You just got reputation from me. ;)

I really like this one. The track is really experimental and sounds like nothing Britney has done before. The vocals are great and powerful. Plus, I get Circusney vibes from the musical Breakdown. It transports me to an actual Circus, which is a good thing. :feelingmyself:

12 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I love clumsy,  a little bit generic at the start but as the song warms up her vocals give it life.  I love the build up "call me a fool call me insaaane"  

I love her vocals bellowing beneath the surface during the last 15 seconds of the song.

It's the first grat song I heard that made me 100 percent sure her vocals are back and on point.  I understand it's not the deepest song but I don't understand why some people have a problem with it.  

I could listen to it againanagainanagaina call me a fool call me insane!  

Glory does have better songs though.  

I love the rift on "closer you you, closer to pain." It gives me LIFE.

:flawless:

Archived