Have Britney and Lindsay fought?

econg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DirtyMind said:

Yeah, it was in Herbie: Fully Loaded!  Good movie...Lindsay at her peak hotness. :thirsty:

Her parents are the worst.  Idk how she dealt with their **** for so long.  She might have turned out differently if she didn't have shitbag parents for role models. :nochillbrit:

They r embarrassing! I saw her parents on a random Reality Show like a therapeutic kinda show a couple of months ago and Tiffany Pollard aka new york was there too. Dina Lohan is such a mess. Sometimes I don't know if she is trustworthy! Lindsay is always Team Dina. 

13 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

They r embarrassing! I saw her parents on a random Reality Show like a therapeutic kinda show a couple of months ago and Tiffany Pollard aka new york was there too. Dina Lohan is such a mess. Sometimes I don't know if she is trustworthy! Lindsay is always Team Dina. 

Did you see Dina's interview with Dr. Phil, the one where she was drunk or high or both?  So embarrassing.  And her dad is always getting arrested for ****. Lindsay is definitely a product of her upbringing. :brityeah:

Just now, DirtyMind said:

Did you see Dina's interview with Dr. Phil, the one where she was drunk or high or both?  So embarrassing.  And her dad is always getting arrested for ****. Lindsay is definitely a product of her upbringing. :brityeah:

Yeah on youtube. She acted very weird! Dina Lohan is always playin' the victim, I think it's her favorite role but Idk both of them are full of **** and the fact that they promote their issues on tv is just disrespectful to Lindsay/ to their Kids! They r "hungry tigers" hungry for fame and money! :sickofu:

34 minutes ago, ToxicFantasy said:

They both screwed Timbersnake. They probably bonded and had giggles over that.

Fun fact: JT's ex bodyguard said Cameron Diaz and Lindsay Lohan almost got in a physical fight at a club, while Cameron was dating Timberlake. 

Funny how both Cameron and Lindsay love Britney but hate each other. Britney is too nice to beef with anyone. 

I remember other thing . In 2008 lindsay had *** with justin and then she said to everybody that jt cheated on jessica with her.( in 2013 i think she gave to press her list with the celebrities who she had ***, is still there)..2 or 3 days after this incidente, britney and lindsay stopped with their friendship i don't know why 

Just now, Britneybbhmm said:

Yeah on youtube. She acted very weird! Dina Lohan is always playin' the victim, I think it's her favorite role but Idk both of them are full of **** and the fact that they promote their issues on tv is just disrespectful to Lindsay/ to their Kids! They r "hungry tigers" hungry for fame and money! :sickofu:

Yep.  It's a sad situation.  Dina seems like a terrible ******* influence on Lindsay- like, I believe Lindsay tries to get her **** together and then Dina acts a fool and ruins everything.  Didn't Oprah even shade Dina when Lindsay was doing that reality show a few years ago?  Mess. 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Honestly I love Lindsay but Britney needs to stay as far away from her as is humanly possible. Same with Paris. They aren't good for her. 

I love Paris and Lindsay, but I agree 100%.  Britney was 'friends' with them during a really shitty time in her life.  And there's a reason she isn't friendly with them anymore.

14 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Yep.  It's a sad situation.  Dina seems like a terrible ******* influence on Lindsay- like, I believe Lindsay tries to get her **** together and then Dina acts a fool and ruins everything.  Didn't Oprah even shade Dina when Lindsay was doing that reality show a few years ago?  Mess. 

She always shift the blame on michael! Omg that oprah/lindsay show. I watched it lol what a messy show. Lol is oprah still lindsays mentor or did she just give up on her lmao! 

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I love Paris and Lindsay, but I agree 100%.  Britney was 'friends' with them during a really shitty time in her life.  And there's a reason she isn't friendly with them anymore.

Exactly. I own every movie Lindsay has ever been in and her two Cds and i went to see her in London countless times. She's basically my secondary fave, but she is a mess and Britney cannot be around messes anymore. I don't think she'd want to be either though tbh. 

1 minute ago, Britneybbhmm said:

She always shift the blame on michael! Omg that oprah/lindsay show. I watched it lol what a messy show. Lol is oprah still lindsays mentor or she just give up on her lmao! 

I loved that show!  Lindsay was such a disaster that even Oprah was totally over it, but it was good TV.  :dorkney:

1 hour ago, ToxicFantasy said:

They both screwed Timbersnake. They probably bonded and had giggles over that.

Fun fact: JT's ex bodyguard said Cameron Diaz and Lindsay Lohan almost got in a physical fight at a club, while Cameron was dating Timberlake. 

Funny how both Cameron and Lindsay love Britney but hate each other. Britney is too nice to beef with anyone. 

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::moorangu:

The only woman who screwed ********* and hates britney is Ms. bitchel:weusay: even Olivia Munn, Mila and Scarlette likes britney.:selenerz:

Archived