Have Britney and Lindsay fought?

econg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Aleister Crowley said:

She was making fun of media.

This.  I don't think they were ever legit friends or anything, but they've never feuded as far as we know.  Britney doesn't get mixed up in that ****.

32 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

no

lindsay-lohan-y-britney-spears.jpg

pic from 2008

Ugh, seeing old pics of Lindsay always depresses me. She used to be so pretty.  She still is, but not like she was.  :otears:

They both screwed Timbersnake. They probably bonded and had giggles over that.

Fun fact: JT's ex bodyguard said Cameron Diaz and Lindsay Lohan almost got in a physical fight at a club, while Cameron was dating Timberlake. 

Funny how both Cameron and Lindsay love Britney but hate each other. Britney is too nice to beef with anyone. 

7 minutes ago, ToxicFantasy said:

Fun fact: JT's ex bodyguard said Cameron Diaz and Lindsay Lohan almost got in a physical fight at a club, while Cameron was dating Timberlake. 

Um, I would love to watch Cameron and Lindsay throw down.  They both seem scrappy af.  

7 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I feel just sorry for lindsay this is very disturbing :ehum:

So sad.  I hope she finds a good guy for herself eventually.  Girl is a mess, but I still have a major soft spot for her. 

25 minutes ago, getnaked281 said:

LINDSAY  PARIS AND BRITNEY NEED TO HAVE A REUNION!1! They both are older and mature, and should go out to lunch one day!!!!!

Lets Tweet LINDSAYBRITNEYPARIS Reununion

That whole 2007 clique needs to get back together! It'll be iconic!! Britney, Paris, Lindsay, Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian! The people would love it!

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Have you heard her other stuff?  Her albums are actually really good, and she has a decent voice.  I lived for 'Over' and 'First' back in the day. 

Yeah I like her songs! I love "first" it's amazing! Wasn't it for a disney movie or so?!? 

And I like "father to daughter"

oh gawd her parents are embarrassing! They destroyed her career!

4 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Yeah I like her songs! I love "first" it's amazing! Wasn't it for a disney movie or so?!? 

And I like "father to daughter"

oh gawd her parents are embarrassing! They destroyed her career!

Yeah, it was in Herbie: Fully Loaded!  Cute movie...Lindsay at her peak hotness. :thirsty:

Her parents are the worst.  Idk how she dealt with their **** for so long.  She might have turned out differently if she didn't have such shitbag parents for role models. :nochillbrit:

Archived