HTFY

lustwecantcontrol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Oh I've seen several people hate on HTFY one even said it should've been left off the album, I like Clumsy too but it's prob the weakest track on the album and should've been a bonus......my least fave track is WYN though! 

Oh that's interesting, i don't like WYN that much, probably one of my least faves. I think HTFY is fine where it is and i like Clumsy actually! Although neither are my faves from the album.

I love all the songs but Hard to forget ya is like Gasoline for me - Parts of it I love but there is a point that it becomes annoying and then I can't listen to what you need and go listen to If I'm dancing and then go back to WYN. Along with Private show these 3 are my Glory least favorites but I still enjoy them. Especially on their own when I'm listening to Britney's discography and they come on. This sound is a bit different for her.  

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

IDK how anyone could say this when WYN is on the album......

WYN is a bop!! The vocals, the attitude, the whole vibe of this song :donewithit:

HTFY simply doesn't do anything for me, sorry. The first times I listened to the album I literally forgot that I actually listened to that specific song. Since then I've skipped it every time. But opinions differ, and that's a good thing :riri:

Archived