She could easily sing HATLM live tbh!!!!!!!

Alice X

I mean, it's totally in her natural vocal range, and apart from the prerecorded vocals, there were a couple of shows where she actually had live vocals

Sing it again live, Britney :girlfall: If they make a revamp again, I hope they add half of Glory + HATLM + HIAM :queenflopga: 

a man can  only dream :carpoolney:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She sounded decent when she performed it on the FFT and we could hear her a little bit.  Same with 'DLMBTLTK'.

There's literally no reason she can't sing some stuff live.  Her voice is damaged, but she can obviously still sing.  Like, I don't believe that the awesome vocals on Glory are all down to studio magic.

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

She sounded decent when she performed it on the FFT and we could hear her a little bit.  Same with 'DLMBTLTK'.

There's literally no reason she can't sing some stuff live.  Her voice is damaged, but she can obviously still sing.  Like, I don't believe that the awesome vocals on Glory are all down to studio magic.

Yeah, and nobody makes her sing high notes or acapella. It's totally acceptable to have her playback, but with her mic turned on and singing along :mj:

6 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

Yeah, and nobody makes her sing high notes or acapella. It's totally acceptable to have her playback, but with her mic turned on and singing along :mj:

Exactly.  She could sing the ballads live.  I don't care that she lips the uptempos, though she could at least try singing the verses live.  But whatever, beggars can't be choosers, I guess.  

Archived