I finally found the reason why Make Me was so stable on Itune last week ! but not this week !!

Paew

if you noticed that, it is because of it's on Hot Track list

but since it's removed, it's fallen like a rock ! 

It's not just about Carpool matter or Discounted but it's all about Hot Track !

I am so glad I found the real reason !!! 

HOT TRACK is so important !!! 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally understand what you mean. It is CRITICAL for her to have the song on the front page. How else will the GP see it or know about it? Not to mention the Hottest Tracks become an Apple Playlist. Just Luv Me was the day it was released. They move her out so quickly and I'm betting they're happy too since she backed out of their deal. 

Slumber Party is the most streamed song besides the single(s). Put that on the HottestTracks and watch her soar

3 minutes ago, Priimonet said:

I totally understand what you mean. It is CRITICAL for her to have the song on the front page. How else will the GP see it or know about it? Not to mention the Hottest Tracks become an Apple Playlist. Just Luv Me was the day it was released. They move her out so quickly and I'm betting they're happy too since she backed out of their deal. 

Slumber Party is the most streamed song besides the single(s). Put that on the HottestTracks and watch her soar

Thank you for understanding me and what I am trying to communicate to all BritneyArmy ! 

It's really the crucial factor ! 

5 minutes ago, Paew said:

Thank you for understanding me and what I am trying to communicate to all BritneyArmy ! 

It's really the crucial factor ! 

The only problem with that though is other record labels are paying more to drown her out. Britney's team is super cheap. They want the numbers they set for themselves and nothing else. 

39 minutes ago, Priimonet said:

What deal?

29 minutes ago, Priimonet said:

The only problem with that though is other record labels are paying more to drown her out. Britney's team is super cheap. They want the numbers they set for themselves and nothing else. 

They probably wasted most of their promo budget on re shooting the MM music video. Imagine the promo if they had that extra $25 they spent on the Make Me commercial. :saycheese:

Archived