A thread regarding the residency and the future

Guest ukfan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Carpool karaoke has shown how Britney feels about endlessly hearing her old material.  She isn't embarrassed just bored because when it comes to Britney,  oops and toxic are always mentioned whilst she has a discography of amazing underrated hits.  I think in the next world tour she should bring some songs to the table that have never been performed.  Circus: blur,  shattered glass,  etc 

Femmefatale: seal it with a kiss, trip to your heart,  criminal and selfish 

Bj: work,  til it's gone, 

Glory: invitation, clumsy,  just love me,  slumber party ( speaks to the crowd before the song starts!)  love me down, if I'm dancing. 

She's made it clear she likes performing newer songs 

With a Vegas residency tributing her old hits,  a new tour with mostly new material would do her career and reputation wonders.  

Fingers crossed lol 

I guess but if she does newer stuff they'll prob wait till the next album which could be until 2019 and I think she should tour before that.........I still think a tour of her biggest hits mixed with tracks from Glory would be best option for a tour in 2018. 

I agree, i live in the UK too and i can't afford it either, i'm at university atm and it's so ******** expensive and no offense but that's more important than seeing Britney as i have to get a good degree first. I even tried to add up how much it would be to go to Vegas (ticket + flight + hotel) and it would total up to over £1000 which is pretty much the amount of money i have to pay at university, my rent is actually £1000 more than that it's ridiculous, not to mention my tuition fee and paying for living expenses. 

So i hope Britney does do a world tour after POM ends next year, 4 years was enough anyway. It'd be so much cheaper as i remember my FFT tickets didn't cost that much and i still had a good seat. :) 

I think the Vegas run has been very great for her confidence and keeping her life stable. But any more time in Vegas could be detrimental to her career. I think part of the reason she's not as popular with the gp is because they can't be reminded of her iconic stage presence unless they are in Vegas. A world tour would be VERY beneficial to her career and to her popularity. I think she's physically ready for it I just don't know about mentally ready, she seems very comfortable and happy staying where she is. 

3 minutes ago, ukfan said:

A bit off topic but I fancy a rant.  Don't you think it's sad that we live in a world that has been made to think that education can be bought. For example, physcology is a skill you either have or don't have. It is not something that can be taught.  

I agree if you want something you have to work for it,  but apparently education is something you have to buy which I find odd. It's free to read a book,  it's free to educate yourself without help but university costs thousands and alot of students will just follow trends instead of "finding themselves" .  People that don't go to university can be as smart if not smarter than those who spend thousands on education.  

I'm sorry this post has nothing to do with you. Just life in general 

Oh no it's fine! You make some interesting points actually. I do agree with you, but i did want to go to to university as they had a degree i was interested in, it's just ridiculous how expensive it is.

32 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Thankyou for taking my rant with good humour lol 

I looked up the prices for pom and with tickets and flights etc it would be impossible to afford it,  one of my biggest regrets was not seeing the circus tour but I was 16 at the time!  Next time she tours the UK I am definitely going!!  

I wish i had seen Circus Tour as well! But i luckily went to FFT. I have to go next time she tours as it's been so long! Also i have applied for tickets for Apple Music fest, although i might not win :crying2: 

Archived