i showed my friends the original MM and..

RATCHET❤

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, femmefataledoll said:

Am I the only person who thinks the original video looks really trashy and cheap? I know the one we got is hardly better but idk why you're all making a martyr out of the original :idkney:

Ik man

That video was so tacky (I cringe at that awful scene when G-eazy just puts his c*ck and ***** her like she was a paid ***** :rihit:) and from what we heard from the leaked concept it was so obviously illuminati

So glad Britney fought this even if we got a generic and bad video isntead:donewithit:

9 minutes ago, Red_B86 said:

Ik man

That video was so tacky (I cringe at that awful scene when G-eazy just puts her c*ck and ***** her like she was a paid ***** :rihit:) and from what we heard from the leaked concept it was so obviously illuminati

So glad Britney fought this even if we got a generic and bad video isntead:donewithit:

I dont intend to grammar police you....cuz for all i know it might have been a typo but still :quirkney:

"it was so obviously illuminati" 

we're in 2016 and the whole world being linked with the ******* illuminati is so ******* old.... get over it :jackk:

18 minutes ago, neel21 said:

I dont intend to grammar police you....cuz for all i know it might have been a typo but still :quirkney:

"it was so obviously illuminati" 

we're in 2016 and the whole world being linked with the ******* illuminati is so ******* old.... get over it :jackk:

You know, I get it, I do, grammar is important, I actually am a grammar ****, so thanks but it was a typo (yo creo que si alguien no usa tiles, comas, puntos y otras cosas simplemente es casi que un bruto pero no critico aquí porque es un simple foro) but the illuminati thing is just too obvious in pretty much everything nowadays (don't wanna start a discussion here but there is a lot to it, a lot)

Original Make Me video was everything that is needed to reinvent Britney and show the world that she is still the girl from slave and toxic. She has great New sound, amazing body but weak image.

And thats mostly why GP doesnt like her. I dont even wanna mention that everyone wants her to sing some lines live not even talking in lipsynch.

Its a pity, because they were aiming for the top and we got something better than BJ only. (From GPs point of view, because for me and BA GLORY is everything we ever dreamed for). I dont know who to blame, mostly Britney but there can be others involved who jumped with an idea of how reshot can be done or what kind of choreography suits the song or creating her most important performance...

I hope its just a beginning and we will recieve at least 3 singles from GLORY that will make up all the mess thats now and one of them ends up being strong worlwide hit. Thats what Im praying for and for great visuals

Archived