PLEASE, "LIAR" AS NEXT SINGLE AND THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST ERAS

britneymegamix

I like Make Me, really. But it went all wrong: the official music video is terrible, the VMA's performance was not great :nydisgust:(don't drag me, I liked it, we're miiiiles away from 2011ney or even promo performances Circusney, but is not a "return performance" after 9 years, is not iconic... The spot TV claims "The VMA give you  story" etc.etc., the hype was real). 

The second single MUST be an huge hit and Liar got it all, it gives me Toxic, Radar and Womanizer vibes. Imagine an AMA's performance where Britney  can show who's the queen (like she did at BBMA 2016, NOT at VMA), a music video worth of Britny's name (in style of Toxic, Womanizer, Bad Blood).

We know she can do it, we know Toxicney is still alive :letitburn::scalped:

jwqhc6hpcjm3.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys...we need to learn to separate our own personal musicall taste from what it's radio friendly. In GLORY we have several tracks that have radio appeal and have instant hooks that get in your head as soon as you hear them.

In order from most radio friendly and instant hooks:

Liar

Do you wanna come over

Slumber party

Better 

Love me down/just luv me (repetitive chorus sometimes are a good thing)

I see LIAR doing extremely well in charts if she does a really good....controversial video..considering the lyrical contentry of the song. 

Slumber party and Better...have this dancing in the beach/tropical feel to it...

Archived