2008 still wows me

neydelina

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, LUxEM said:

Her dancing is even better this era. Circus choreo was very simple. I wasnt that impressed by it tbh. :donewithit: Alot of walking and hairflips, but yeah the production was great, i will say that.

Yes, the production was great! but about choreos... I'm not expecting big choreos anymore.. she's dancing great now, but dance now in her own way :feelingmyself:

The thing that confuses me the most about this era Is that the music side it definitely circus quality if not better, But Larry is still the same manager and unless he is having literal memory lapses you'd think he would remember how to promote and take care of a ******* world wide pop legend. 

Britney definitely has the same or better mentality about her career, and is in way better shape than circus era in a whole. We've gotten a few occurences of circusney face too this era... now all we need is a team that can act like they've got a job to do, and do it!:donewithit:

1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

Second peak of her beauty even less than a year after her breakdown. And I still don't know how she went from 2009 flawless beauty to that Femme Fatale face. She changed a LOT in 1 year and a half not just physically but also her personality and it still haunts me that no one knows what happened. Maybe she was heavily medicated :idkney:

I'm 99% sure it was the effect of meds, I know someone who went through a similar breakdown and the initial years (of starting their meds) left them with a lot of side effects such as weight gain, tiredness, social anxiety, lack of motivation etc. :( That's why I never even bother criticizing FFney because I understand how difficult it must've been for her from a mental health perspective. Her team should've let her take a year or two off.

Guest Basquiat
28 minutes ago, 1999ney said:

I'm still shook it sold over 500k first week in America 

tumblr_mqxp76Pm6M1qkh06wo1_r2_500.gif 

I credit FTR for that. It reconnected Brit to the general public.

its almost as if some people just bought it to give her a well deserved comeback story.

Archived