Literally Britney has the worst team ever tbh...

Bris

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Also, poor Larry is dealing with some tiny budgets right now. And that's not his fault whatseover. 

But if the fan theories about not having the budget and blowing it all on the scrapped Make Me video are true. That kind of is his fault. Wouldn't that show mismanagement? Putting the project's success in hands of a director who's a known diva & hasn't directed a video in 10 years?

I'm assuming RCA gave them a certain amount for the video, album cover, other. They don't dictate or micro-manage how her team uses it because they assume that her team knows what they're doing. :weusay: Even if it's true why wouldn't they save something left over for the vmas. Or not find another avenue, find sponsors for the performance if they were short?

2 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

But if the fan theories about not having the budget and blowing it all on the scrapped Make Me video are true. That kind of is his fault. Wouldn't that show mismanagement? Putting the project's success in hands of a director who's a known diva & hasn't directed a video in 10 years?

I'm assuming RCA gave them a certain amount for the video, album cover, other. They don't dictate or micro-manage how her team uses it because they assume that her team knows what they're doing. :weusay: Even if it's true why wouldn't they save something left over for the vmas. Or not find another avenue, find sponsors for the performance if they were short?

I actually think they had to scrap more than just the original MM video and the Glory artwork.

They seemed to start of with a certain aesthetic for the era, and then abandoned it. And that includes the VMA performance, too.

16 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I actually think they had to scrap more than just the original MM video and the Glory artwork.

They seemed to start of with a certain aesthetic for the era, and then abandoned it. And that includes the VMA performance, too.

Omg the screenshot Glory cover:nyheadache:

Archived