Serious question: why everyone wants Slumber Party as a single?

andreafly1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at some of U saying it Will alianate non gay people n comparing it Pretty Flops :explainLOL:

since when reggie is gay? Its one of those few songs on the album that appeals to public,if anything its the La la la love me down that Will get people annoyed :mhm:

as much as i love the song whenever i listen to song i feel ashamed bcuz i like a basic cheap generic song, it feels like a guilty pleasure tbh. 

Plus its the Tik Tik Boom of the album in terms of creative reasons. 

OP , i dont want to be mean but let me get this straight u have No idea bout what u r talking about, Hard To Forget Ya??? 

Love Me Down is more like a song thats Meant to be an album track. U guys keep whining but its obvious SP produced to be a single,its gonna perform better on Spotify than any other Britney singles bookmark me n u Will deal :gelis: 

thats being said my option for the 2nd or 3rd single at least is Change Your Mind 

lmao at people saying slumber party is too gay but then list la la la love me down and just luv me as hetero friendly :orangu::orangu::orangu:

how out of touch can you be??

it's reggae/pop. if anthing it's the most likely to be popular with everyone.

btw just luv me sounds like that Selena gomez song and it's slow tempo. it will flop immediately

Archived