Serious question: why everyone wants Slumber Party as a single?

andreafly1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love Me Down risks not being a hit because the hook is too weak. The same for No Seas Cortes. Also, i can just see the SJWs coming for her eoth tbat cultural appropriation **** for her accent. Also, people will say she is tryng to copy Rihanna or Sia with the voice.

Hard To Forget Ya sounds too much like Candy by Mandy Moore. It shouldnt have even made the album.

Just Luv Me is possible but it could flop and people might accuse her of trying to copy Selena Gomez who has had some big success lately since Good For You.

And Man On The Moon is cute but it clearly has autotune on it which people will criticize her for, and its very bubblegum pop which means in a few years people will say it's childish in a few years time.

Slumber Party is really the safest option til now. If that is successful then we can look for something less obvious.

3 hours ago, Andrea Beez said:

But HTFY is basically the Britney Spears we all felt in love with, very "Britney" era, tbh! 

this is where you lost me. HTFY is pretty bad lol, its embarrassing playing that song to non-fans....i bop to it cause i love listening to britney's voice, but the GP would be like wtf is this...

10 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

Love Me Down risks not being a hit because the hook is too weak. The same for No Seas Cortes. Also, i can just see the SJWs coming for her eoth tbat cultural appropriation **** for her accent. Also, people will say she is tryng to copy Rihanna or Sia with the voice.

True. the pre-chorus is catchier than the actual chorus.

honestly, no song on the album is a certified radio smash single. the album is incredible, but thats the truth. she should honestly just release what she likes and would be inspired to make good visuals with.

4 hours ago, Andrea Beez said:

I'm not dissing the track by asking this...the fact is there are definitely better single choices, in my opinion. It's a fun song, but that's it. :selenerz:

Love Me Down, Hard To Forget Ya, Just Luv Me and Man On The Moon exist...why Slumber Party? Everytime i listen to that song i feel like there's something missing and i can't even imagine a music video unless it is Britney pulling a Make Me 2.0 chilling with her girlfriends or something like that. (Let's not mention the bonus tracks, we all know those aren't supposed to be released as singles).

So, i want to genuinely know why 90% of the Army considers Slumber Party as a massive potential hit...the chorus? The production? 

Just let me know, thanks! :moorangu:

It is everything, Darling! Genuinely the best chance Britney has to have a multi-format smash!

If you told me even a month ago that a song called Slumber Party will slay my life so hard, I would have laughed and told you the title have me Chillin' with Chu vibes :idkney:

BUT 30 seconds in on the first listen and I was SOLD! 

SLAYMBER PARTY having my life, right now :drinky:

Oh! By the way if you listening to the lyrics, "Loving me so hard, it's causing trouble" etc etc kind of implies it a different kind of slumber party! It's a private one with just her and her fella! Defo not a girls' night! :orly:

Love Me Down is terrible. It's just another noisy image tarnisher. It won't help her at all. :nyheadache:

Slumber Party has a tropical sound that's doing very well on radio right now, and it showcases her vocal abilities at the same time.

So not only is it catchy/radio candy but it will also help repair her image, something that Make Me also tried/is trying to do.

34 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

It is everything, Darling! Genuinely the best chance Britney has to have a multi-format smash!

If you told me even a month ago that a song called Slumber Party will slay my life so hard, I would have laughed and told you the title have me Chillin' with Chu vibes :idkney:

BUT 30 seconds in on the first listen and I was SOLD! 

SLAYMBER PARTY having my life, right now :drinky:

Oh! By the way if you listening to the lyrics, "Loving me so hard, it's causing trouble" etc etc kind of implies it a different kind of slumber party! It's a private one with just her and her fella! Defo not a girls' night! :orly:

Exactly!! Yes. This. 

When I heard the song title I was like "are they serious?! This isn't a kids movie". But the song is definitely dirty. The vibe is everything that's on the radio right now. They need a big rapper to do a verse. Not someone people barely know. Or Rihanna would be great! 

ughhhhhhhhh it's so hard being in this fan base when there are so many queens who like songs like hard to forget ya... that song is beyond dated and a rip off of Mandy moores candy song. slumber party is perfect for radio it's the perfect vibe . out of all the songs I've showed my friends that's the one they like most. that and liar

6 minutes ago, Perfection said:

Exactly!! Yes. This. 

When I heard the song title I was like "are they serious?! This isn't a kids movie". But the song is definitely dirty. The vibe is everything that's on the radio right now. They need a big rapper to do a verse. Not someone people barely know. Or Rihanna would be great! 

Even a threesome with Ri and Drake! :orly:

Archived