Serious question: why everyone wants Slumber Party as a single?

andreafly1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's a great song with catchy chorus and ITZney vocals. And definitely better and way more radio friendly than Hard to Forget Ya (which you listed). I don't get how you'd want a song like that as a single when SP exists :NYsassy:

Slumber Party feat. Drake as the next single please :NYsassy:

Glory is a difficult album to pick singles for because not many of the tracks fit easily onto today's radio, like Slumber Party is such and amazing song and so is MOTM but single worthy imo but will they be hits.......it's iffy, that's how I feel about most of the album truly.......it's amazing but is it full of hits not necessarily. I think If I'm Dancing has the potential to become a huge single though, it could be her Toxic from this album.    

1 minute ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I saw somebody drag you earlier for being a Beyoncé fan or something? 

You controversial bish :rihclap:

Everyone thinks I stan for theifs. I'm only here for Brit, Flopga and Screamtina.:donewithit:

I think it's time to use my old name on here so people know what's up :donewithit:

17 minutes ago, Cbrit said:

GOOD QUESTION...

because if Make Me didn't slay what chance has SP???

Make me did okay tbh and it's been the best longevity I've seen from Britney in, well, ever. I still see a top 10 coming for MM. 

If the video is done right (controversial) SP could do really well. 

Its a shame about you guys not liking Better and it being a bonus track because honesty (and drag me all you like) it has smash written all over it :feelingmyself:

11 minutes ago, King B. said:

Everyone thinks I stan for theifs. I'm only here for Brit, Flopga and Screamtina.:donewithit:

I think it's time to use my old name on here so people know what's up :donewithit:

Don't worry, honestly whenever I see people attacking Gaga fans and Gaga I cringe because her new music is coming up and I'm honestly scared as Karma has repeatedly bitten this fan base in the ***. Stan for who you like boo.

Apart from Theif, I'm sorry but she's a fake and her fans are vicious nasty cu*nts. :saycheese:

Archived