When preston didn't answer the question about the vmas

Body ache

It was awkard when they were asked if their mother was cool n they just made some faces :/ it was embarrassing tbh like they didnt think so or they were too shy to answer ,hopefully second one tho :mhm: she quickly changed the subject tho. i thought she wasnt comfortable bout it and i was like why the hell put them on Show if U dont like it? At that moment i was like is she using her boys 4 her career ? :mhm: 

Let them bashings come at me :scalped:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I think they're just getting to the age where they don't see mom as "cool" anymore.

I can actually see them wanting to live with K-Fed as they get older, because he's dad and he's a DJ :moorangu: and they're boys.

Ikr and this is so funny bc ktrash is lame af

But he probably acts like he's a big star and preston believes he's the next calvin harris lol

Also the fact that he "teaches" preston how to be a deejay helps to them thinking his daddy is cool 

15 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

It was awkard when they were asked if their mother was cool n they just made some faces :/ it was embarrassing tbh like they didnt think so or they were too shy to answer ,hopefully second one tho :mhm: she quickly changed the subject tho. i thought she wasnt comfortable bout it and i was like why the hell put them on Show if U dont like it? At that moment i was like is she using her boys 4 her career ? :mhm: 

Let them bashings come at me :scalped:

She isnt beyonka

She probably didn't know the woman was going to ask about the vma 

Before that it wasn't even awk 

3 minutes ago, Arya said:

Ikr and this is so funny but ktrash is lame af

But he probably acts like he's a big star and preston believes he's the next calvin harris lol

Also the fact that he "teaches" preston how to be a deejay helps to them thinking his daddy is cool 

As soon as I saw those gold necklaces around their necks I knew the direction this was going to go.

Hopefully Britney can have her three new babies soon so that she isn't left with an empty nest. :awww:

6 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

As soon as I saw those gold necklaces around their necks I knew the direction this was going to go.

Hopefully Britney can have her three new babies soon so that she isn't left with an empty nest. :awww:

They were wearing gold necklaces? I didn't even see it. But def preston os looking like kfed lol

I think they were kinda shy tho but don't get me wrong, but it seems like preston is the brat one :ohnoney:

I mean, after that video when jj is jamming with her and preston threw a hat on her and now she said he doesn't let her help him with the homeworks and he thinks he's smarter than her...

I'm not coming at him or bashing him tho, I'm just saying that I think jj is more shy and preston is entering the preadolescence soon so maybe this is it that hes acting rebel lol

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

They were wearing gold necklaces? I didn't even see it. But def preston os looking like kfed lol

I think they were kinda shy tho but don't get me wrong, but it seems like preston is the brat one :ohnoney:

I mean, after that video when jj is jamming with her and preston threw a hat on her and now she said he doesn't let her help him with the homeworks and he thinks he's smarter than her...

I'm not coming at him or bashing him tho, I'm just saying that I think jj is more shy and preston is entering the preadolescence soon so maybe this is it that hes acting rebel lol

They were wearing little gold necklaces in the Today show interview. 

tumblr_octtipPsTn1srji4jo1_1280.jpg

It reminded me of K-Fed...before I even thought about Kevin being their actual father! :selenerz:

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

They were wearing little gold necklaces in the Today show interview. 

tumblr_octtipPsTn1srji4jo1_1280.jpg

It reminded me of K-Fed...before I even thought about Kevin being their actual father! :selenerz:

Is it gold? At first when I saw it on TV thoght it was smt like that 

alg-britneynecklace-2-jpg.jpg

Without the names of course :gloria:

7 hours ago, radar89 said:

I'm kind of icky about the fact that her kids didnt answer (instead made faces) when the reporter asked, is your mom cool? :wannadie:

I would kill to have Momney in my life :rihclap: (more Hawaii vacation than the other poor moms out there) :hype:

Jayden goes she's very cool but you can't tell because Britney changes the subject

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Ya, maybe that's what they were made of...but they really do look like Kevin, right down to the way they're starting to dress!

(I'm a Kevin fan so that's not a slam...it's just hard to admit that here without getting dragged.)

I don't even hate kfed but he's trashy lol

And I think he was more decent with her after the breakup than jt but the way he acts as if he's a big deal is so annoying. He did when he was with Britney and continue doing :sofedup:

And preston is looking a lot like him. Both physically and the way he dresses 

6 hours ago, Denisa said:

no, still not because they are still kids, but in time they will hear some bad things, unfortunatelly

Kids are the cruelest. They start swearing as young as 7 these days and they can be pretty brutal with bullying and teasing other kids. Don't underestimate the extent of how much kids nowadays know about what's going with the sexualized media and stuff like that. 

6 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

for real though who on earth think their mother is cool ? if you asked this question to any human you will see awkward faces  :ehum:  were you expecting him to say my mom SLAY big time she's the queen of pop ***** :cutebrit:

I think they think their daddy is pretty cool tho :ohnoney:

43 minutes ago, Arya said:

She isnt beyonka

She probably didn't know the woman was going to ask about the vma 

Before that it wasn't even awk 

Doesnt change the fact she brought her kids today show to promote her album which was her job to do but instead she got them boys do the job 4 her :mhm: 

plus kids are in every ******* interview so far, suspicious isnt it?

Archived