The traditional concept of singles don't work for Glory tbh

Kiey

I think they need to stop front load promos with Make Me.

they should do a double second single next with Slumber Party/ Just Luv Me

i feel like more than half the album should have videos accompanied them.

basically throwing out a bunch of singles instead of one.

because each song is amazing in its own way, i don't see Glory as a album with 4 singles and fillers.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sick of ya'll acting like Slumber Party is the "Inside Out, Freakshow/ Passenger/ Unusual You/ Breathe on Me" of Glory.  Its not.

As short as it is, Coupure Électrique is the hidden gem that needs to be released on Glory. 

The video should have Britney tied up to a desk office chair, seemingly drugged in a dark basement, as she looks around the room with blurry visions of shirtless men circled around her grabbing their crotches with their pants unbuttoned/ unzipped.  THAT is what I thought this thread was gonna say. :tifftear:

19 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I am so sick of ya'll acting like Slumber Party is the "Inside Out, Freakshow/ Passenger/ Unusual You/ Breathe on Me" of Glory.  Its not.

As short as it is, Coupure Électrique is the hidden gem that needs to be released on Glory. 

The video should have Britney tied up to a desk office chair, seemingly drugged in a dark basement, as she looks around the room with blurry visions of shirtless men circled around her grabbing their crotches with their pants unbuttoned/ unzipped.  THAT is what I thought this thread was gonna say. :tifftear:

That video scenario sounds so cheap!:saycheese:

1 hour ago, Via Infinito said:

I think they need to stop front load promos with Make Me.

they should do a double second single next with Slumber Party/ Just Luv Me

i feel like more than half the album should have videos accompanied them.

basically throwing out a bunch of singles instead of one.

because each song is amazing in its own way, i don't see Glory as a album with 4 singles and fillers.

There are NO fillers in the Bible! Amen! :otears:

I agree. Would love a double whammy. It could be a continuation video! Like Slumber party at night, then Just Luv Me the morning after...

Cheap *** team won't do it without an ***-ton of product placement... Let's spam Larry with the contact details for the best Clawfoot Bath Brands and Yankee Candles :orly:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

:umwtf: Um, yeah. She's a mom now! :saycheese:

Definitely agree with OP's idea though. 

Archived