After hearing the album why tf was make me the first single

derick

3 hours ago, CharmingMadness said:

now i really hope dywco wont be a 2nd single, its a bop, but there are so much more worthy songs to become singles

and im waiting for a great video to wash off the bitterness about the scrapped mm vid :otears:

She better ****** dance and I'm not talkin no damn knee taps:donewithit:

3 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

I agree to an extent. I think JLuM is a better lead to establish a different sound for her, and then a second single being DYWCO or Better. 

Better should have been first just love me would have worked but the Selena and bieber comparisons would have been too real...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

I'm with you totally! I love MM, I do. Really! But I was thinking the same today! They must be going for Glory longevity! Start off decent and then BOOM! Send in the big guns!!! :orly:

They don't have time for that after a flop era it's only gonna make radio disregard future singles cuz the first flopped

3 hours ago, EsterThePassenger said:

Probably because Britney's team thought a collaboration with G-Eazy would make the song a massive hits following his previous hits, Me, Myself, and I :yaknow:

It was selected before he got added to it 

I thought it was a perfect single. It set the tempo of how the album would be. You knew she was bringing something new and refreshing to the table rather than the typical upbeat dance pop track. 

It may not be "Britney Esque" but she's a maturing artist. GP always see her as an autotune *** kitten, when they hear that song it's like "ok Britney I see you with them vocals" at least that's the reaction I got from most of the gp (and fans) reactions on YouTube 

2 hours ago, Invitation said:

The fact that this person is bashing Make Me as the first single shows he/she has really bad taste.

A lead single has to be the setting stone of the album, and 'Love Me Down' is one of the catchiest, but def not one of the best songs on the album.

When tf did I say I wanted annoying *** LOVE ME DOWN STFU and READ 

7 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

I thought it was a perfect single. It set the tempo of how the album would be. You knew she was bringing something new and refreshing to the table rather than the typical upbeat dance pop track. 

It may not be "Britney Esque" but she's a maturing artist. GP always see her as an autotune *** kitten, when they hear that song it's like "ok Britney I see you with them vocals" at least that's the reaction I got from most of the gp (and fans) reactions on YouTube 

This. :tbh:

3 hours ago, Invitation said:

Are you serious?? Like really?

Love me Down as first single? What the **** have you been smoking?

Make Me sets the tone for Glory, and is the catchy as well as experimental enough to show a new side of Britney.

The fact that the song could rise back to #2 and stay in top 10 for days shows that GP actually likes the song. You don't see Pretty Girls or Work ***** rise by that much tbh. and Change Your Mind over Make Me as the lead single? God, you are just plain stupid.

***** you're stupid read my post did I ever list love me diem or change my mind u so ****** stupid foh:hype:

Disagree disagree disagree.

Make Me was a flawless choice for the first single. And it's still one of the best on the album, y'all are just favouring other songs right now because you haven't heard them as much yet.

The main problem with Make Me as everyone else has said a million billion times is the mess of a video they made for it, that I keep trying to wipe from my memory.

That is all.

37 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

IA! :bparty:

And its funny, i thought everybody loved MM.... and now all of a sudden its the weakest song on the album and NOT a good single :mhmsureny:

i see they hop on that bandwagon again as soon as the song falls from that nr 1 or a video or performance with the song isnt something they like. 

5 hours ago, Melinda said:

IA! :bparty:

And its funny, i thought everybody loved MM.... and now all of a sudden its the weakest song on the album and NOT a good single :mhmsureny:

i see they hop on that bandwagon again as soon as the song falls from that nr 1 or a video or performance with the song isnt something they like. 

***** no one said its the weakest I said it wasn't the strongest and it isn't it's a grower while songs like better, slumber party, etc. are instantaneous and would have had better chances at #1

Make Me is an amazing bop. I am seriously not here for anyone even remotely attempting to shade it. The production,the roaring chorus,the bridge,ect. It's such a classic Britney song.

The real crime is people not giving it a chance the way they should. Had Ariana or Selena recorded it,it would be slaying. MM is not done though. We need to wait and see.:donewithit:

Archived