What promo would you like to see Britney do for single 2?

austsilva

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PlayingItSafe said:

Probably better to not have any promo if it's going to be as crappy as the MM promo. 

At least with BJ era, the GP didn't see her embarrassing herself on stage. Only we did :sobbing:

She hasn't embarrassed herself I don't think... Saying no promo is like saying you want the era to end...

Just now, austsilva said:

She hasn't embarrassed herself I don't think... Saying no promo is like saying you want the era to end...

Sadly, she's just not a visual artist any more. PG was a cringe-fest, as was Make Me and Ooh La La and Perfume was boring as hell. 

Work ***** is her only good MV since 2013 and even that was cut a bit. 

Even with amazing directors, Britney and her team ruin her music videos these days. 

Just now, PlayingItSafe said:

Sadly, she's just not a visual artist any more. PG was a cringe-fest, as was Make Me and Ooh La La and Perfume was boring as hell. 

Work ***** is her only good MV since 2013 and even that was cut a bit. 

Even with amazing directors, Britney and her team ruin her music videos these days. 

I feel you... But you know what they say.. You can never truly count Britney out. But I guess we will see. I'm just trying to think positive! 

Just now, Archaeologist said:

Here's an idea:

A good video. :sofedup:

Truth tella 

15 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

I honestly don't expect anything.

Unfortunately, I think this will be true. I have a feeling that they front-loaded all the promo to support the first single and the release of the album, but any subsequent single will get a video and being slotted into POM. I'm not expecting anything like what we're seeing now after the last festival is done. I hope I'm wrong. :otears:

I figure we will start getting single 2 promo with the iheart performance. It airs on the CW on October 8th.

I'm hoping she performs on DWTS and JKL and that she can get her video to premiere somewhere. Though both could still happen with Make me. SNL is the dream but not likely. 

If it's released in October/November?

She does it on whichever festival comes on TV in October. 

A couple TV interviews(and maybe a prerecorded POM performance again) and like the Jimmy Kimmel thing and the Ellen thing she is doing, a prank or two, and if we get lucky she could do the Victoria Secret fashion show in November. 

Archived