Every Britney Spears Song, Ranked

Aaron Butterfield

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If you go into your post history you should still be able to access the thread itself, but if you try to go into the hidden archives section, it'll give you the forbidden error message thingy. And you can't comment on it at all.

Oh okay, tbh i don't even know how to get into my post history

16 hours ago, Isla. said:

Yeah it got deleted guys for some reason, as well as loads of my old posts. I already questioned why and someone suggested because Jordan wants to make up some more space on the forum :crying2: some people said some of their old threads and posts got deleted too. Idk if i can do it again but someone suggest i do an album ranking for Glory to find out what song from Glory is Exhale's fave? Will probably wait until after Mood Ring has come out but i'm deffo considering it! 

That is an absolute travesty it was the most accurate and best discography rate in here I can't believe they wouldn't keep it like how dare they just delete it! Lots of my old threads got deleted too but I'm not mad cause I didn't create an iconic thread like the discography rate last year! I can't believe that Isla! It will always be remembered by us fans, it blows this ranking out of the water because it was FAN voted, not just the opinion of one (or a few mods and new editors). Anything voted to by the fans is more worthy of being here, like I'm sorry Jordan, mods and editors of Breatheheavy/Exhale but I am mad at this and this is wrong in my opinion. First time I am really expressing my frustration on something that happens here, like I don't even get that mad at things being posted in Britney news that aren't related but something like this is just plain wrong. Please don't ban me for my frustration though...

Anyway thank-you Isla for all your hard work and it will be remembered by me and many others using the forum at that time. Thank-you and sorry... :otears: Btw an album ranking for Glory would be amazing to see and I can't wait! I too question the reasons for making another Discography Rate as ranked by the fans if it's just going to be deleted when it should be Archived for other fans to enjoy... 

7 hours ago, Slayde said:

That is an absolute travesty it was the most accurate and best discography rate in here I can't believe they wouldn't keep it like how dare they just delete it! Lots of my old threads got deleted too but I'm not mad cause I didn't create an iconic thread like the discography rate last year! I can't believe that Isla! It will always be remembered by us fans, it blows this ranking out of the water because it was FAN voted, not just the opinion of one (or a few mods and new editors). Anything voted to by the fans is more worthy of being here, like I'm sorry Jordan, mods and editors of Breatheheavy/Exhale but I am mad at this and this is wrong in my opinion. First time I am really expressing my frustration on something that happens here, like I don't even get that mad at things being posted in Britney news that aren't related but something like this is just plain wrong. Please don't ban me for my frustration though...

Anyway thank-you Isla for all your hard work and it will be remembered by me and many others using the forum at that time. Thank-you and sorry... :otears: Btw an album ranking for Glory would be amazing to see and I can't wait! I too question the reasons for making another Discography Rate as ranked by the fans if it's just going to be deleted when it should be Archived for other fans to enjoy... 

Aww thank you this is so sweet! I'm glad you guys like the thread as well, i am too so sad it's gone and i kinda question why Jordan/mods choose to delete it over some over irrelevant threads but i guess it had to be done in order to make more space on here.

But yeah a Glory album ranking i have been considering, i think loads more people than who took part in the discography rate would take part in this!! And i might do other album rankings if the Glory one turns out to be a success, just to make up for the fact the discography rate thread got deleted. :)

Not really into any of those two lists... I mean... Scary, Up n down, Selfish, Toy soldier that low? never...

I was more keen on EW list at first. then they started putting lonely at 142 (really?:nothavingit:) What you see? also that low?  Breathe on me not on top 10???:wannadie: bye both lists. JK

In the end I guess everyone have their own list... I have mine, but this is kind of difficult to agree on...

16 hours ago, Isla. said:

Aww thank you this is so sweet! I'm glad you guys like the thread as well, i am too so sad it's gone and i kinda question why Jordan/mods choose to delete it over some over irrelevant threads but i guess it had to be done in order to make more space on here.

But yeah a Glory album ranking i have been considering, i think loads more people than who took part in the discography rate would take part in this!! And i might do other album rankings if the Glory one turns out to be a success, just to make up for the fact the discography rate thread got deleted. :)

Not a problem baby! :hugs: And I also remember you were going to University or College? How is it all going? I hope you are enjoying it! :mj: Trust me a think a lot of people would protest about it being deleted if they know! We should start a petition for it's return if it's still somehow in the database, not sure if that's possible tho... :mhmsureny:

I would say that if you did a Glory album ranking a lot of people would remember you and follow the **** out of it since your Discography iconic successful thread! I hope you're threads are pinned forever this time! :NYcackle:

6 hours ago, Slayde said:

Not a problem baby! :hugs: And I also remember you were going to University or College? How is it all going? I hope you are enjoying it! :mj: Trust me a think a lot of people would protest about it being deleted if they know! We should start a petition for it's return if it's still somehow in the database, not sure if that's possible tho... :mhmsureny:

I would say that if you did a Glory album ranking a lot of people would remember you and follow the **** out of it since your Discography iconic successful thread! I hope you're threads are pinned forever this time! :NYcackle:

Awww thank you so much! Yes i am at uni, i go back in a few weeks time to start my 2nd year, i'm excited and it's going really well! I got a high 2:2 last year and i'm aiming to do even better this year cause my grade last year didn't actually count lol.

Idk if a petition would work lol! But that's very thoughtful, i do hope we at least get an explanation as mods are deleting a lot of more recent threads as well (i'm sure they have their reasons)

And yes i would love to do a Glory album ranking, i'm sure everyone would love it seeing as the forum is still buzzing over the album! But i'll wait until Mood Ring comes out, but i think it'll be really fun and loads of people will like it! :)

Archived