Did Britney tweet about BLM

15Yearfan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

No and I'm glad she's mostly private about her political views. She'd get attacked no matter what she says.

I agree. Even if she did say something about BLM, people would still probably drag her and say wtf does she know, she has white-girl privilege blah blah blah :sofedup: They always find a reason to hate on her.

1 minute ago, Dolce said:

I agree. Even if she did say something about BLM, people would still probably drag her and say wtf does she know, she has white-girl privilege blah blah blah :sofedup: They always find a reason to hate on her.

My parents taught me there are 2 things I should never share with people-

1. How much money I make

2. What my political views are

I think that's some of the best advice they've given me.

9 minutes ago, 15Yearfan said:

Political?

there you go, this is an example of why I like how she's so private, one wrong word and here comes the mess, people loves to hate on her and find any tiny reason to bash her, I clearly remember people attacking her because of her insta post "This is truly an attack against all of us" some were saying "not all of us, you're not one of us" and **** like that.

I can picture her writing that from the botton of her heart, she's so humble and she clearly treats people like people, not black, white, gay or straight, but humans, her message was full of love but people still found something to hate on her and she's been through a lot too, she doesn't need more hate when she's only giving love.

She helps people without bragging about it on social media like most artists do.

22 minutes ago, 15Yearfan said:

Same here but we dont have millions of followers like she has.

Wens ur bday?

Yeah I can see that argument, and if people want to use their celebrity status to spread a message, that's great.

At the same time, they're already under a lot of public scrutiny and it takes a lot of bravery for them to take a position on such a serious issue. It's a tough situation for them.

And I was born in March 1994.

Archived