Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

9 hours ago, Barbiebrit said:

I LOVE YOU FOR SAYING THIS.... SHE HAS A LOT TO PROVE.... I am not a beyonce fan but she is the only artist to get bigger with time... she has improved everything and she continues to and her team knows HOW TO PROMOTE!!!!!! Team Britney thinks our girl is on that MJ level where she can do whatever and people will buy her album... ummmmm ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! GP does not consider her to be a Legend of any sort.... She has SOOO much to Prove and I think she can with Iheart and Apple festival..... I just wish all this promo was BEFORE the album.... 

At this point she needs a controversy,  prove talent, shut them all down, and talk about what Happened.  People are much more accepting of mental illness. It will definitely score a lot of points. I think either a documentary(for the record style, which gave her major points) or an Oprah interview. Don't hide anymore Brit. You are amazing, flaunt it !

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering we all thought the album would debut with under 100k, I'm impressed.

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

Actually, no. Glory did 91k and Britney Jean, 107k. 116k is only with streaming. :tbh:

Larry and his stupid minions chose one of the worst weeks to release the album. :crying1:

And the scrapped video prevented us from getting a hit...

Well since Billboard counts streaming as sales I do too :carpoolney: Let me dream! :tiffsniffle:

But anyway, even 107k to 91k is not a 40% drop, which is the average drop between 2013 and 2016, so at least we know Glory is way more successful than ******** :crying4:

I still couldn't get over it .

I had a very big meltdown when BJ debuted at 4 and got dragged here because of my talk but this time she did her duty ( at least she tried ) but still not a number 1 album . I'm not thinking this album can go number 1 ever. It is just that the gp is not here for her anymore

Take out the 12-21 copes a piece US fans purchased and make it 1 copy per fan and that will tell you just how uninterested America is when it comes to Britney now. She's over-the-hill in their eyes. She's a 35 year old woman. That's ancient in the US. It's a ******, ageist country. You can't be in your 30s and be doing pop music as a chick in America and be on top. It's impossible. She needs to take her act to Europe where they're embracing her now. That's what Madonna did before her divorce, before she came back to the US. She needs to drop the Vegas **** and go to the UK. America just doesn't appreciate her. Strike while the iron is hot! Follow the money. 

2 minutes ago, broccoli_spears said:

Take out the 12-21 copes a piece US fans purchased and make it 1 copy per fan and that will tell you just how uninterested America is when it comes to Britney now. She's over-the-hill in their eyes. She's a 35 year old woman. That's ancient in the US. It's a ******, ageist country. You can't be in your 30s and be doing pop music as a chick in America and be on top. It's impossible. She needs to take her act to Europe where they're embracing her now. That's what Madonna did before her divorce, before she came back to the US. She needs to drop the Vegas **** and go to the UK. America just doesn't appreciate her. Strike while the iron is hot! Follow the money. 

Omg, the hyperbole.  You're delusional if you think a few stans buying 20 copies of the album made any difference.  75% of her sales probably came from the GP and casual fans.  And 'Make Me' would not still be slaying on iTunes if nobody in the US gave a **** about her.

:keshawave:

On 8/31/2016 at 0:31 AM, Andrea Beez said:

http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

MY POOR HEART CAN'T HANDLE THIS! *prays* :scalped:

(IMPORTANT NOTE: HDD'S PROJECTIONS ARE BASED ON A LIMITED NUMBER OF USA RETAILERS)

EDIT:

Dear lovely @breatheheavy ...

THOUGHTS? YOU'RE REALLY ASKING FOR THOUGHTS, JORDAN? WELL, HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:jglbes.jpg

ANOTHER THREAD STOLEN PLUS NO CREDITS. WE BRING YOU TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE, THIS FORUM WOULD BE DEAD TO THE BONE WITHOUT US, YOU BETTER REMIND THAT.

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL "BEIGN PROFESSIONAL"? IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL RESPECTING THE PEOPLE WHO'S KEEPING ALIVE THIS FORUM? PLUS SLUMBER PARTY IS SUCH A BAD IDEA AS 2ND SINGLE, JUST LUV ME SCREAMS TOP 10 RADIO HIT BUT NO, YOU'RE TOO BUSY LOOKING FOR JUICY THREADS TO STEAL.

DO SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN FOR ONCE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GROWN YOUNG MEN, NOT A CHILD.

Have a nice day, y'all! :moorangu: 

:hype:

Thread stealing annoys me though :/

29 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

the leak ruined her FW, lbr. 

we wasted MILLIONS of streams. i know i played it to death - don't lie hoes! :kidcries: we are such a disgusting fanbase.

This fanbase is so ******* useless. I mean look at the tragic SPS.

2011 B-Army would have gotten her an extra 40k in SPS. Current army members are all talk.

8 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

it's not 2013. people buy less and less music. streaming is the new thing. get with the times.

Is that why Adele sold over 3 million her first week?

If the public likes you, then they'll support you. The public clearly doesn't have as much interest in Britney as they do with other artists. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

25 minutes ago, Sebastian88 said:

Is that why Adele sold over 3 million her first week?

If the public likes you, then they'll support you. The public clearly doesn't have as much interest in Britney as they do with other artists. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

nobody else matches adele's record sales either, don't be stupid. she's an exception.

Archived