Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

I blame the flop fans who didn't buy the album tbh... :wannadie:
Here in Brazil I bought THREE physical copies (one was a gift), I bought it on iTunes and I was gifted twice from american members from Exhale on iTunes as well.

Stop fooling yourselves, "the original" Make Me video wouldn't save this era, a STUNNING VMAs performance wouldn't save this era, NOTHING except the fans going out and buying the freaking album.

She did promo, Make Me is a good song (it's still top3 on iTunes, the gp is enjoying)... By the way, can we please stop blaming the lipsync? Britney has lipsynced HER WHOLE CARRER, everyone talks about it but no one really cares and this doesn't affect sales.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The waste of opportunity of the VMA's to promote the ALBUM and not a collaboration. She easily could have perfomed 3/4 of the album, smh.

Her team not focusing on promote the whole album and just the lead single, as Femme Fatale (HIAM, TTWE, BFB...), or even Circus.

Make Me was the best choice for the lead, but they **** up EVERYTHNG (really, everything) with releasing the worst video of her career. At least they could have put a little of effort and make dance scences, hairflips, and a better edition (lighting says hi!) idk. idk what was the problem with the whole original video but the cage scene >>>>> this MV. 

2 minutes ago, Gambler said:

Why everybody is so obsess with the #1? .. its really annoying ... britney has all her albums on top 10 after all :donewithit:

Come on ! gurl this is Britney Spears she's known for her #1 albums, besides she's America's sweetheart people like her and root for her, the only problem is that they don't know she has new music out

10 minutes ago, umop-apisdn said:

@DaddySayzee you ******* bitter ****, i want us to discuss what was the real deal behind this situation so Britney's team will learn

Clearly they learnt from the Bethany Jane era like they have to make GOOD albums and do some promo. 

But they've repeated lots of mistakes again - crappy MV? Great MV getting ditched - Perfume teas, awful promo choreo? Album cover hated by 75% of B Army? Not promoting the lead single in its first 4/5 weeks? :gloria:

They're called Team Flop for a reason :angietea:

1 minute ago, Britney M. Carey said:

I don't wanna sound negative but probably the meh MM video is the main culprit.

Some say the album cover and the VMA perf are to blame, but the wow factor Beyonce's Lemonade album cover is just the same as Glory's, and despite being overshadowed, Britney VMA perf is talked about everywhere (promo is promo after all)

people were talking about the perf not the album, that's the ******* problem !

10 minutes ago, umop-apisdn said:

Come on ! gurl this is Britney Spears she's known for her #1 albums, besides she's America's sweetheart people like her and root for her, the only problem is that they don't know she has new music out

Is she a better artist if she gets a number 1 album? :angietea:

Archived