Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 - the VMA's : it was the best opportunity to promote the album, a medley of 4 songs each one 1 min would've given the album a bigger exposure, how do you ******* perform a song that's not even yours when you have like 16 songs left from your brand new album, besides the performance kind of ruined her image it was an ok performance and compared to Beyoncé's, how do u comeback after 09 years with that basic performance especially when you overhyped everybody !!!!!!!

2 - Her team is not focusing on the album promotion, their main concern is MM and i have no idea why !.... she just released a good commercial album for **** sake !!!!! get your **** together or quit your job, the general public are ******* ignorant, they're not aware of Glory's existence

3 - MM was not a great choice for a lead single, although i appreciate her efforts ! great vocals and production but for me it didn't feel like it was the best choice (i know you all gonna say it's doing well on itunes and it has longevity) the lead single should boom ! this is Britney ******* Spears she used to be the trendsetter, her peers and lessers used to copy her and now she's the one being inspired by other artists work (Selena, Bieber, 5 Harmony........)

4 - Maybe the lipsyncing

no need to downvote me or drag me, i'm just speaking my mind, at the end of the day we all love Britney and still support her no matter what.

Wow, this just proves that Britney benefits a LOT from streaming. Glory had a bigger increase in sales than Barbra or FGL with the streaming.

Oh well. Sucks it was #3, but it's not a bad thing either. It sold well, more than for example Thank You (same peak) or Anti (peaked at #1)

now hopefully with the promo the album will stay high for a long time!!!

To be honest make me has s chance to rebound but very unlikely. I think they had a great momentum going when they first released make me. Everyone including myself is tired of hearing it but I think the make me video is the root cause of it. If she would have released the video it would have caused lots of people to talk about it and it would most likelikely have gone viral. It could have brought make me into the top 10 & hyped up the album to come. While the video was going viral they could have set the commercial before the video to let the gp know she's coming out w/ an album that can be preordered. They just lost they're hook with the make me video so the gp had nothing to bite on to.

Archived