Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smokez said:

I am still interested im your sources that said that Brit's mic was supposed to be turned on........

Is Britney really currently a huge artist?

But yea, Britney should hire Beyonces dad as a manager, Wade Robson, and Brian Friedman

Of course she is still a huge artist who is still selling 100k plus sales in first week when newer artists sell 80k plus sales and release the album on a quieter date and get a No.1

They care more about the actual number of sales not the chart position. Being number 1 or number 2 or number 3 doesn't put more or less money in their pocket. They probably thought the VMAs would be really good promo since she hasn't been there in so long they thought that alone would get people talking and they were probably right im sure it did sell a little bit more overall than it would have a week or two earlier.  A number 3 album that sells 115k is better one than a number one that sells 90k to a record label.

2 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Debuting at No.1 is entirely a different thing.

We know how that turned out for the last two #1 albums. Who cares about a number one when the album does not have any longevity? It benefits her more if the sales are steady and she's in the top 10 for a couple of weeks and not just two

60m followes not "fans", so not all of them will support her music. Plus, most of her fans aren't from the US, and ain't nobody got time to create a US iTunes account and do all that complicated stuff just to buy an album :NYsassy:

I did my best. Bought a physical copy on Amazon US and streamed on Spotify (US VPN) everyday for hours, which did absolutely nothing tbh :shadelaugh:

Archived