Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Mariah has flopped a million times recently and her label still supports her and well known producers still work with her! 

Plus im sure RCA probably thinks this is good because it's a higher position than BJ, if anything they're prob kicking themselves for picking the week they did to release it! 

The one thing that might happen is she'll give up on promo because she won't think it makes any diff 

as much as i appreciate ur positive way of thinking imma let u know that Mariah Carey is as irrelevant as Xtina's Lotus . Well knowed producers might still work with her but wont give her their best works,if it wasnt for it Mariah,Xtina wouldnt be failing now.

aD7iWQ.gif

12 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Congratulations, Britney's team. Another huge part of the process to destroy Britney's career was achieved with sucess! Thanks for scrapping a music video that would have made this era a sucess, thanks for letting Britney perform at the VMAs with a basic performance that only was bashed all over the place and thanks for letting an entire fanbase disappointed one more time. :comingthru:

I swear if I had the chance to punch Larry's face I would :wannadie:

Hide contents

:crying1: 

CALM DOWN! 

something is fishy, barbra was ALWAYS behind glory on the itunes chart. there is no way that old irrelevant hag outsold glory. but, times change and people DO mostly consume music via streaming now. plus, people rarely care about albums anymore, it's all about the single. glory should have been left off of streaming services in my opinion

Britney's team is done

Britney needs new blood who can come up with new ideas and can solely focus on her career. 

A new team who can understand the younger generation better

Her management is managin many celebs and for them its all about money not Britney's iconic reputation 

Britney please hire a new team ASAP

This time, they had a great chance to get a No. 1 or No.2 had they release the album a bit before 26 or even after 26th Aug but Team Brit remains Team Brit - lazy and old.

Had they release the album with Frank, Glory would have been a No. 2

Had they release the album the same week when Suicide Squad was No.1 for the second time, Glory could have been No.1 . I think that was the perfect date to release the album if they wanted to release the album in August otherwise they could have release it in Sept as well.

Not that No.3 is bad, but it is bad for a masterpiece like Glory. If the had release the album when SS was No.1 for second week. The Carpool and VMA would have benefited the second week sales of Glory.

And then the upcoming Ellen would also have benefited in its 3rd or 4th week.

I cant believe that with a simple kind of VMA performance, they agreed to take such a big risk. Plus had they premiered songs from the 3-4 new songs from the album (not the buzz tracks ) on Carpool and VMAs, it might have benefited the album as a whole.

So far the promotion has been just for Make Me ( Carpool, VMA, Apple Commerical ). In none of these platforms , nobody had talked about her album neither Brit herself did it.

If LARRY or any one from her team is reading this.. Please get your **** together. If you cant properly manage a huge artist like Britney, then resign from their jobs please, but dont Britney suffer specially when she is working so hard and promoting her *** off.

#BritneyNeedsANewManager

Archived