Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

Still loves and listens to Britneys music. The queen has a lot of fans but not nearly enough for her album to debut in top 10 all over europe, esp #1 in Italy #2 in the UK and #3 in Germany :umomg: its quite amazing since gp is not in her favour in these countries. The gp still loves her and always will, and also this is the proof if she releases high quality music she will always win

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think the opposite. I think Britney is a joke in Europe and we always hear the most about the bad things on the news than the good because she never promotes **** here. The numbers for Glory are quite good compared to Britney Jean, but overall are just ok. 

She should start promoting in the whole Europe, not only the UK. They forget Europe is a big market, her team only think about doing little things in UK as promo, a country that is not even Europe anymore now.

1 minute ago, Borja said:

I just think the opposite. I think Britney is a joke in Europe and we always hear the most about the bad things on the news than the good because she never promotes **** here. The numbers for Glory are quite good compared to Britney Jean, but overall are just ok. 

She should start promoting in the whole Europe, not only the UK. They forget Europe is a big market, her team only think about doing little things in UK as promo, a country that is not even Europe anymore now.

A tip 10 album in the uk takes between 45-65k sales. She's probably sold about 50k to 55k for number 2

4 minutes ago, Borja said:

I agreed with you, till this: "a country that is not even Europe anymore now". :ehum:

Please, let's not mistake Europe with Europe Union!

You are hot AF but I need some brain from you too, honey ;) 

Just now, Dynasty said:

She sold around 50k in the uk. U cant even get a top 20 with 6k barely a top 5

That's good if that's true. But 50k is like 2-3 concerts in O arena. So I still thinks that her fans bought her album.

Causual fans didn't even know that BJ was out, because of the lack of promo, album underperformed.

1 minute ago, J. Tribbiani said:

I agreed with you, till this: "a country that is not even Europe anymore now". :ehum:

Please, let's not mistake Europe with Europe Union!

You are hot AF but I need some brain from you too, honey ;) 

Come on, give me a break, I'm from Spain and English is not my language, so maybe I didn't say it properly but you UNDERSTOOD exactly what I wanted to say.

UK is part of the continent, yes, but it's representative of the whole Europe? not, and now, even less. 

Just now, Borja said:

Come on, give me a break, I'm from Spain and English is not my language, so maybe I didn't say it properly but you UNDERSTOOD exactly what I wanted to say.

UK is part of the continent, yes, but it's representative of the whole Europe? not, and now, even less. 

I understood what you were saying, and i told you i agreed with you! But saying Uk it's not a Europe country anymore it's not a language problem. :notreally:

Besides that, english it's not my language aswell, i'm portuguese, somos hermanos chico!  :tbh:

1 minute ago, J. Tribbiani said:

I understood what you were saying, and i told you i agreed with you! But saying Uk it's not a Europe country anymore it's not a language problem. :notreally:

Besides that, english it's not my language aswell, i'm portuguese, somos hermanos chico!  :tbh:

:awks:

20 minutes ago, Borja said:

We're still in Europe even if we've left the European Union. There's a big difference between the two many people are missing.

Archived