Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

49 minutes ago, erieta_92 said:

I Agree with most of you in here.The release schedule was wrong.They released Make Me... in the middle of summer with zero promo for a month and now they release Glory with just  the VMAs and Carpool Karaoke,with Ellen+Iheartradio coming up the next weeks.Make Me... should've been released around this timeframe(end of August,most preferably August 19th),with a cool lyric video,today show or gma interview,radio interviews and carpool karaoke as a first week promo,followed by a VMA performance,the original music video debut at the finale of America's Got Talent,Ellen,Fallon,Iheartradio,promo in Europe around Apple Music Festival and,then,finally release the album around early October,with a GMA special,SNL and a mtv documentary that would show making of music video,behind the scenes of her vma performance/vegas show and making of Glory.With all that promo and hype she would definitely debut at #1 with over 200.000 sales,Make Me... would have reached Top 10 and she could release the 2nd single Slumber Party around the end of October and promote it at the AMAs/Voice,and finally 3rd single Just Luv Me around Valentine's day.Such wasted opportunity for flawless schedule.

I like this plaan so much...  :walkoff:Larry take notes:begone::nobitch: U should be part of her strategy team

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, the release date is PERFECT, the promo schedule is PERFECT and songs quality are great, the only problem why it didn't slay like it potentially could is bc her promos were not effective. Vma got bad reception (views are great tho), music video got bad reception, carpool got mixed, and today show.. i don't even know if anybody knows she performed there. only the album got great reception from fans and GP. So bottom line is its all up to her now to win back the crowd to her side, we can only support her for the best. it doesn't matter what song she released if her image is tarnished, it would be very hard to get a hit.

1 hour ago, BAT said:

Great album, wrong timing, wrong single (sort of), VERY WRONG music video. 

i think the timing would be quite good if the Original Video was released, I think that the reshooting sort of messed B Team's timetable, and maybe at least one magazine cover before the Glory's premiere 

19 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

no its not ebcause of that... its basically because everyone hates britney..

thats why she has to win the GP attention (in a good way) 

7 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

i think the timing would be quite good if the Original Video was released, I think that the reshooting sort of messed B Team's timetable, and maybe at least one magazine cover before the Glory's premiere 

Britney really needs A NEW TEAM. 

5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Beyonase ruining everything yet again. Her album isn't even that good. :NYsassy:

its disgusting i heard it all i never felt **** i dnt know why that woman never does me anything.. and her ******* performances are always always SAVAGE and annoying she has thats seiously manly look like "im here to perform yeah omg" like wtf chill ur performing ur song relax

49 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

its disgusting i heard it all i never felt **** i dnt know why that woman never does me anything.. and her ******* performances are always always SAVAGE and annoying she has thats seiously manly look like "im here to perform yeah omg" like wtf chill ur performing ur song relax

No joke. I was like this throughout her performance ---> :whitneyshade:

9 hours ago, JoffBaratheon said:

This is karma for dragging Wilhelmina :otears: we need a miracle :otears: sending a fruit basket to ha right now to lessen ha revenge :otears:

SEND HA A BASKET OF COOKIES :wendycry:

AND CUPCAKES WITH #1 WRITTEN ON IT:wendycry:

Spoiler

we shouldn't have dragged his *** so hard :trash:

Spoiler

TBH I WOULD DRAG HIM AGAIN :orangu:

Archived