Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

This is the one I use

thanks, now i make the same playlist like yours, and play it. but some times i got problems with my wifi, so struggling to make it playable, because at times it stops :tiffanycries: the playlist gladfully playing now, but it can be like this at times..

spotify%20not%20connecting_zpszsvytkaz.p

4 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

thanks, now i make the same playlist like yours, and play it. but some times i got problems with my wifi, so struggling to make it playable, because at times it stops :tiffanycries: the playlist gladfully playing now, but it can be like this at times..

spotify%20not%20connecting_zpszsvytkaz.p

I feel ya!

2nrh9ag.jpg

I had to restart mine... I had 8 more hours before :tiffanycries:

Just now, mylonliNESS said:

I feel ya!

2nrh9ag.jpg

I had to restart mine... I had 8 more hours before :tiffanycries:

you know what, everytime the advertisement is playing, then it stops playing, so that i have to restart everytime. OMG i didnt know before it would be like this,struggling. :sobbing: but for britney, this is nothing. keep streaming guys :chickendance:

1 hour ago, makemeslay said:

Gurl, get a second computer. Or a tablet. I have 8 devices ready to go at any given moment.

Sis I have a life (not saying you don't). Not having my Mac is bad enough, the debt collectors will come knocking soon as I'm auto logged into everything on there :nervousney:

Using my phone for my day to day stuff is so annoying, you've got real dedication though sis, props :clap:

Hopefully my one device streaming YouTube and Spotify and 3 iTunes copies, Twitter rampage, will contribute enough :mcry:

I'm on the delusional train right now (I'm kind of sick and enjoy it) and praying for a number 1 after tomorrow's performance.:(

If anyone in the US wants to gift me MAKE ME feel free to do so seeing as it's $0.69... I'd never be so bold to ask anyone to gift a full album especially one I bought already. $13 is some gift for someone u don't know lol. I changed my iTunes from UK to US. If anyone is willing to gift make me just let me know so I can send u the email address.

7 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

Something must be off with these Barbra numbers how can you go from suppose to sell like 130k to only being at 42k at 79% I think shes gonna jump real soon or something

79% does not mean 79% of the total sales, but 79% of the stores no ?

If they take into account the biggest stores at the end... She could reach 130 K.

Archived