Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Actually sis it's more complex than that, the VPN logs me out of EVERYTHING, apple keychain no longer works, I've not logged into anything else but my fake Spotify account and Britney YouTube playlist for the past 48 hours. It's more dedication than you think, no emails, Facebook, YouTube comments from my channel, bill payments, everything is on hold while the VPN is on. :nyschool:

Gurl, get a second computer. Or a tablet. I have 8 devices ready to go at any given moment.

2 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

guys, i just downloaded  hola and registered to spotify, now my question is how many songs do i have to play so that it counts 1 sales. just play the full album?

1500 plays of a song (any from the album) will equal to 1 album sale sis! that's why people have made playlists of the shortest songs eg Coupure Electrique so it has more plays and People add Make Me so it gets streams as a single!

1 minute ago, reoha098 said:

at first my mozilla couldnt play or even connecting to spotify player eventho i had hola installed now, huhhh, but now it successfully connected and currently im playing the full album. hope this helps our queen to reclaim back the no.1 spot. :sobbing:

I had that problem too! I started using Chrome! and... I don't think you need the whole album (although your choice) from what I've read is, a playlist of the shortest songs is recommended so that way you listen to them more (as in more plays)

3 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

1500 plays of a song (any from the album) will equal to 1 album sale sis! that's why people have made playlists of the shortest songs eg Coupure Electrique so it has more plays and People add Make Me so it gets streams as a single!

can you link me to those shortest playlist too? 

6 minutes ago, Mikiko said:

this. i didn't know it needed 1500 plays, i've been playing the whole album on repeat since it came out :crying2:

Its ok I didn't know either! I found out cause I read it on exhale! What they SHOULD have done is... Have 1 Playlist EVERYONE here uses! Because the 1500 is for total... as in if I stream it 500 times and 2 others listen 500... It'll be 1 Album sale! so its more about total rather than individual

2 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Its ok I didn't know either! I found out cause I read it on exhale! What they SHOULD have done is... Have 1 Playlist EVERYONE here uses! Because the 1500 is for total... as in if I stream it 500 times and 2 others listen 500... It'll be 1 Album sale! so its more about total rather than individual

following and streaming :jumpney:

Archived