Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

The % don't represent the Total Sales, represent the total of Retailers reporting their sales. I mean in maybe in the next update Glory can sell 1 million, or maybe can not sell anything all depends how much she sold on that retailers 

I'm sure she will debut #3 hoping the Streaming give us the last push for the #2. 

oh :orangu2:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BombastiCinderella said:

buy the album with your us account.. or on the amazon usa.. please 

I literally can't. For politics of my government, we don't get to have easly acess to foreign pursaches.. That's why Im saying if someone is buying it double, please gift me one..

19 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

Does anyone know if there is that anomaly thing when you stream?  Or is that only for buying several albums at once?  I'm doing the VPN way on Spotify

As long as you don't spam the same song over and over, you'll be fine, there will be no "anomaly". Play the whole album on loop countless times if you want, it's not a suspicious behaviour to Spotify.

1 minute ago, button said:

As long as you don't spam the same song over and over, you'll be fine, there will be no "anomaly". Play the whole album on loop countless times if you want, it's not not a suspicious behaviour to Spotify.

Ok Thank you!  That's what I thought, but I just wanted to be sure.  I've been streaming the whole album each time on repeat, so I think I'm good.  

1 minute ago, missmonroe said:

Ok Thank you!  That's what I thought, but I just wanted to be sure.  I've been streaming the whole album each time on repeat, so I think I'm good.  

Personally I have a playlist with:

-Coupure

-Just Like Me

-Change Your Mind

-Make Me

It makes her gain streams faster than playing the whole album (because there are some lengthy songs like Just Luv Me).

Archived