Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

11 minutes ago, button said:

@PBoy

Nice but you're sadly missing the point. You have no right to doubt the efforts of someone claiming to do so. How will the OP who made this thread to encourage everyone to support the album feel like when he sees someone doubting his good will?

You're the one making yourself look like an idiot with this game of "prove to me that your bought X or Y amount of copies". Once you have in your possession 21 more copies, feel free to ask such bitter questions. I said "copieS" in my last post. Too bad I only see 1 in the picture. I'll wait for a new pic then. :shameless:

First of all, i don't believe in everything i read, people can say whatever they want and from there it will depend how naive you're to believe in everything, i guess you also get your infos from wikipedia right

Second, where's your copy newbie :wannadie: 1,10,100 copies, you said i had zero and that i was jealous, and sorry for you, i'm listening to music that i bought, so your copy honey? Cause all i'm seeing now is you barking and nothing less

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

LOOOL @ those flops who said there is no chance we will be #2 :begone:
Anyway some of you even said she won't sell 50K in the first week but dont worry i bookmarked all of your flop posts
i'll drag you one by one :receipts1: :bey:

Can you let me know when so I can watch? :janet:

2 minutes ago, PBoy said:

First of all, i don't believe in everything i read, people can say whatever they want and from there it will depend how naive you're to believe in everything, i guess you also get your infos from wikipedia right

Second, where's your copy newbie :wannadie: 1,10,100 copies, you said i had zero and that i was jealous, and sorry for you, i'm listening to music that i bought, so your copy honey? Cause all i'm seeing now is you barking and nothing less

I agree! That kind of claims have to be with receipts... Sorry not sorry

At least here's mine http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/722919-gloryous-streams/

5 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

Even with the TODAY Show performance, it would be absolutely impossible to get the #1 at this point :selenerz:
They should've pre-recorded the performance and bookmarked the TODAY Show on Monday or Tuesday so it would count more sales... I can't.

but they are also thinking about longevity :yaknow: so they want good second week sales 

13 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

LOOOL @ those flops who said there is no chance we will be #2 :begone:
Anyway some of you even said she won't sell 50K in the first week but dont worry i bookmarked all of your flop posts
i'll drag you one by one :receipts1: :bey:

1 minute ago, chris_fives said:

I agree! That kind of claims have to be with receipts... Sorry not sorry

At least here's mine http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/722919-gloryous-streams/

Exactly, when you say something like that, you at least need to put some prof, and i'm not even saying is false or no, but until there is no prof, anyone could have write that, i could have said i bought 50 copies and people would bow without even questioning, i also got my, which i post in the page before to shut the mouth of the guy/girl/thing i'm talking up there that said i had zero and i was jealous of the OP (as you check in the screen of the computer)

:cigney: and someone got owned

j9m1c1.jpg

Archived