Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OliviaPope said:

So far I've bought 22 copies.  Gifted almost all of them.  Paid cash at different stores.

I bought 10 copies of Glory last night at a store, paid cash, and all at different registers, with cash.

I bought 2 copies (2 different transactions, with 2 different cards) on iTunes and gifted one to my best friend.

And I bought 10 copies of Glory on the day it came out, paid cash for them, all at different registers, with cash. 

I've done my duty as a stan. :)

NOW GO DO YOURS.

I feel like you deserve an award from us or something. You make me feel so lazy :crying2:

I've only bought once on Amazon, but I'm gonna have to buy more for sure. And maybe gift them. 

I've streamed like **** tho. And still am. My poor tablet is dying :moorangu:

And I've requested on radio lots and promoted hard on Twitter. 

16 minutes ago, PBoy said:

How about you go **** yourself

By the way, some of them are digital copies and he gifted most of them anyways so you're not getting any picture, mister detective. :shameless:

I guess you bought 0 copies that's why you feel the need to doubt what he's saying. It's not too late to buy yours. Send us a picture when you do. :shameless:

1 hour ago, button said:

By the way, some of them are digital copies and he gifted most of them anyways so you're not getting any picture, mister detective. :shameless:

I guess you bought 0 copies that's why you feel the need to doubt what he's saying. It's not too late to buy yours. Send us a picture when you do. :shameless:

Ready to be owned and look like an idiot? 3,2,1...

j9m1c1.jpg

And this is the part where you could have shut your little insignificante mouth and get in your own business newbie :wannadie: Your copy by the way

Archived